Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

R.I.P THQ

SEGA purchasing Relic, I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I absolutely love the Warhammer series and CoH though.

Edited by Ryziou

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THQ D:

I've never heard of Koch Media but they own Deep Silver so that seems like it'd be OK.

Crytek owning Homefront will be awesome.

In the end, it turned out well for them. I'm glad EA or Activision didn't get any of them, thankfully.

well crytek might at least do something good with homefront, theyre usually decent

im worried for saints row though

i'm not worried. dead island was a great game and they're now owned by the same parent company as its developers. It'll be fine.

well crytek might at least do something good with homefront, theyre usually decent

dead island was a great game

lol

dead island was some of the most fun co-op i've ever had... what did you think about it?

lol

dead island was some of the most fun co-op i've ever had... what did you think about it?

What everybody else thought about it. A buggy, broken mess in the beginning (xbox 360 devkit as a PC version? lolwut) that had no sense of horror after you added a teammate to the mix. I was always on edge playing by myself because I knew I had to play things exactly the right way or I was screwed. Thugs were terrifyingly strong and other non-regular zombies would give me enough trouble to make it fun. I played co-op and all of that was ripped away with four people carelessly pounding away at zombies that may as well have trembled at the might of four players

lol

I actually did have a lot of fun on Dead Island myself. No feeling of horror in the zombie game? I felt like it was like playing in a horror movie, and it was pretty cool because of it. I loved bashing in zombies with melees weapons in many different ways.