Sign in to follow this  
JMaFia

hello

Starting college for the first time in a week, cut girlfriend off for being a complicated cunt creature, now i find myself back here, to the community that I left, but have always loved and wanted to stay apart of, so hello old friends! how is everything? talk to me, including you mitch.

You quit on me. after all the bodies we hanged. I expect to find several corpses in my mailbox in the morning. <3

wb

Starting college for the first time in a week, cut girlfriend off for being a complicated cunt creature, now i find myself back here, to the community that I left, but have always loved and wanted to stay apart of, so hello old friends! how is everything? talk to me, including you mitch.

You quit on me. after all the bodies we hanged. I expect to find several corpses in my mailbox in the morning. <3

wb

ohgod. so many bodies.

back when TTT was actually kinda fun.

wb

ohgod. so many bodies.

back when TTT was actually kinda fun.

you mean when you and everyone else(nobodies) used to play?

wb

I had to do it bb, I had personal issues to work out, I mean I rage quit yeah, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me, my grades got better, my social life got crazy good, changed my diet, lost a ton of weight and I became huge like zach (ok not like zach) currently benching 250, deadlifting 315, and squatting 285, and I look good! I don't mean to boast but I'm very thankful for losing my SO <3 and so I thank you guys, and love you all and this community to death.

Sorry if a lil cheesy, but it's real talk.

Edited by JMaFia

cut girlfriend off for being a complicated cunt creature

Read: got dumped

Nooo!, I dumped her, and our relationship was complicated, but it's ok, I have a new girlfriend, went on a date today was awesome. Zachmanman knows everything!

Edited by JMaFia