Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Requiem For A Dream

I just watched this movie again for the first time in over 7 years... Wow. I forgot how good it was.

If anyone else has seen it, discuss. It's a damn good movie.

EDIT: http://movie6.net/?p=581 online link for anyone that's too lazy to buy it (Like myself) and wants to see it.

I just watched this movie again for the first time in over 7 years... Wow. I forgot how good it was.

If anyone else has seen it, discuss. It's a damn good movie.

I don't like it. Its not that its a bad movie, its just a mind fuck and its a huge downer.

I don't like it. Its not that its a bad movie, its just a mind fuck and its a huge downer.

That's exactly why I like it. It actually gets your mind thinking.

It's straight up psychological.

I've just finished seeing it, I love it. It shows how drugs can really fuck your life up, makes you think of your decisions and stuff. It might be depressing for some people, but for me it made me think. Just watch it, part 4 is the most harsh to see.

i plan on watching it today, but from reading the posts it sounds like the movie trainspotting, which was incredible.

No, Trainspotting was much better than this. IMO Requiem for a Dream is just a long anti-drug commercial. It's too one sided, plus it paints the medical profession in an extremely biased light. Mind you it was shot very well, but the charecters were pretty shallow (if I remember correctly). Go ahead and check it out but if you're expecting it to be as good as trainspotting you will be very dissapointed.

Hey I'll be sure to pay someone back if they can find me a good picture of Harry's arm when it's infected from shooting up. During the scene in the car, or anywhere after when it's even more fucked up.

I've been wanting a picture like that for a good long time now.

EDIT: Never mind, I got them myself. Tee hee.