Sign in to follow this  
Purple Haze

Highest download speed?

That had nothing to do with my reply.

I was talking to MX about how hes getting free cable internet with those modified modems.

I'm interested in buying one actually.

well yes u actually have to steal it , or just pay the lower fee and dont get suspicious , u cant be detected with this thing , i have almost 3 years like this and sold like 5-7 modems to my friends ( 200 dlls each ^^ ) , i think u have nothing to be afraid of , just read on their forums how and what to do (gramar sucks ^^ )

well yes u actually have to steal it , or just pay the lower fee and dont get suspicious , u cant be detected with this thing , i have almost 3 years like this and sold like 5-7 modems to my friends ( 200 dlls each ^^ ) , i think u have nothing to be afraid of , just read on their forums how and what to do (gramar sucks ^^ )

Don't worry about your grammar, it's readable and decodable unlike someone else's.

I see, and lol, you're ripping your friends off like $150 at least.

I see, well my birthday's coming up in a bit, so I'll buy one for sure.

Which one do you think I should buy?

Guest some fag
Okay anarchy is connected to a dam university. And he paying 20,000$ for that university. Im paying a little more then 50$ for my internet. And i called comcast my upload speed is actually more then 3,000 kb/s.

Really? Your actual speed test says otherwise, nub.

Wait a minute, where are you that you are on cable pulling 40 some odd kb/s and 3kb/s upload? That doesn't seem like cable, that would be pushing capacity of the node unless you are in some sort of specially equipped greenfield type development.

u just need some extra file (after ur modem is programed ) and u can get the max d/l speed on ur city (mexico doesnt have high d/l conections )

u can get the files on the forum too ..

Thanks for that link.

I'll be getting that SB5100.

I'll look for you again when I get it.

Sad... but true.... I have a 15 megabit connection. The only time I ever see my connections full potential is when I download multiple items at once. I think this is true for a lot of people. I've even downloaded off a Quad T-3 at a College while everyone was on Thanks Giving break, and STILL downloaded the same speed as my 15 megabit connection. So until everyone, and every company upgrades their ISP/server equipment I doubt we'll ever see the full speed of our connections.

sure no problem , i hope u get nice speeds too :lol:

Could you explain to me in steps, after buying the modem, on how to achieve this 'free' internet?

The site is currently down.

sure im here ^^ , if u cant get to the forums i might try and tell u how to do it , u know my english is not too good but ill try and let u know :D

I can get to the forums, but I can't access Members Forum or Technical Support, even though I'm registered.

Can you give me a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this with the SB5100 Modem?

I'm getting that combo.

The comcast guys, says that upload is reg for me. Becuase upload is only if ur giong to host a server. And he said tahts illegal under the contract terms. But ill never be hosting a server so no worrys my dl speed makes up for it.

The comcast guys, says that upload is reg for me. Becuase upload is only if ur giong to host a server. And he said tahts illegal under the contract terms. But ill never be hosting a server so no worrys my dl speed makes up for it.

Do you believe everything you here?

U mean Hear>

And yes because its true. And I can download any thing so fast Ive never had a problem.

Personally, I wouldn't really worry about upload.

It only needs to be sufficient to where it's fast enough for anything, but uploading big files.