Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Cloud Atlas

Guest Fohacidal

Is freaking good. It might require a minimum IQ level that is 20 50 points above the sG community average but shit its a good thinking mans movie.

I'm assuming the average iq of sG is around 50, so the average 100 should work right?

I don't have the numbers to back this. In some poll or another I was told that it ranked among the worst movies of the year.

Edited by Wintergreen

I absolutely loved it. It deserves awards, honestly...so good. I had already read the book beforehand (IF YOU LIKED THE MOVIE GO READ IT IT'S REALLY GOOD) and I thought they did an excellent job with it. Superb script, characters, acting, everything.

But seriously, go read the book.

I'm assuming the average iq of sG is around 50, so the average 100 should work right?

I don't have the numbers to back this. In some poll or another I was told that it ranked among the worst movies of the year.

It's sad too; the movie cost $250 million or something but made like $5 mil it's opening weekend. I'm sad that hardly no one can enjoy a good movie like this anymore.

I absolutely loved it. It deserves awards, honestly...so good. I had already read the book beforehand (IF YOU LIKED THE MOVIE GO READ IT IT'S REALLY GOOD) and I thought they did an excellent job with it. Superb script, characters, acting, everything.

But seriously, go read the book.

It's sad too; the movie cost $250 million or something but made like $5 mil it's opening weekend. I'm sad that hardly no one can enjoy a good movie like this anymore.

I didn't even know about it, until a couple of weeks after it was out, otherwise I'd have saw it as soon as possible.

Budget $102 million[6] Box office $65,681,568[7]

Edited by Marine

The movie was good, but I don't think it will get any awards.

Guest Fohacidal

OMG guys I just saw this movie inception! its really deep so you might not get it unless uve got an IQ of 130 like me (i even tested it online), but if ur smart u'll really like it.

I never claimed people needed an IQ of 130. Merely that the average IQ in here was 50 points below necessary comprehension levels, so probably around 40 or whatever.

Also I loved Cloud Atlas but it will never be as deep as I am in you bro <3

Guest Fohacidal

I'm sorry not all of the sG members are lofty intellectuals like you, Foh. Can you teach me about all the complexities of Fight Club?

I guffawed

Guest Fohacidal

Is freaking good. It might require a minimum IQ level that is 20 50 points above the sG community average but shit its a good thinking mans movie.

MANS

HOW JUST HOW :angry:

I would hope you didnt somehow become the advocate for womens thinking.

I enjoyed it, want to watch it again to catch more things from the begining when I wasn't paying as much attention. Also want to spend some time alone pondering about it haha... Don't understand the butthurts on IMDB giving 1/10. Either it got 8/10+ or 1/10 lawl