Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KGameLover1

KGame's App [denied]

7/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, ZMM

YES[staff]: fontaine

Abstain:

NO[staff]:

NO[Community]:

GOD DAMN IT ZACH.

45/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Zachman

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow

Abstain: EDDY

NO[staff]:

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman

50/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Zachman

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow, Ivanns

NO[staff]:

When fixing, you forgot about Pantera, who voted before Elmo.

51/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman

NO[staff]:

uhh yeah

52/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber

NO[staff]:

Yes

53/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms

NO[staff]:

-96.png

People don't seem to like what he's posting.

Ehhh abstain

53/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms

Abstain: EDDY, Windmill

NO[staff]:

Seen him on surf and Im sure he'll improve forum presence.

54/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms, Necrophenus,

NO[staff]:

No real issues.

55/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms, Necrophenus, Avery,

NO[staff]:

Yes

What do you have?

38DD I think

Ahahahaha Drug you are hilarious.

EDIT: I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

But not hard enough to upvote him apparently.

I'm on mobile, no upvote buttons. Do you not have anything else to do?

56/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms, Necrophenus, Avery, Jopo,

NO[staff]:

Had nothing against you until:

sweetrock, i will dox you

Then you continued to follow threw with this, by posting myspace and facebook links.

I personally don't care how easy it is to find someone, or who it is. You shouldn't be doing that.

No for me, sorry.

51/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, jbandaid, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms, Necrophenus, Avery, Jopo,

NO[staff]: ctark

Never

50/60

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob

......changing to abstain, don't PIP dude. Still have a month to redeem yourself.

49/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms, Necrophenus, Avery, Jopo,

Abstain: EDDY, Windmill, jbandaid

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob

From what Ctark said I can conclude this. No it isn't a picture but I was able to look up from the shoutbox what Kgame said.

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:48 PM) sir, sorry, but your wife is an ugly crack addict

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:53 PM) sweetrock leave

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:54 PM sweetrock, i will dox you

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:54 PM) her myspace prof pic:

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:54 PM) @drunk yeah too easy ik

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:55 PM) me too

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:55 PM) it's -------------------

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:55 PM) easy

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:55 PM) LOL SWEETROCK

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM) "those are only ass pics"

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM) what

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM) i want this girl to leave

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM) oh, ok

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM) sorry

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:57 PM) everyone said they had seen her facebook so i figured it'd be ok

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:57 PM) LOL RLY

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:58 PM) i'm sorry Chosen :(

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM) but like toxy said she pip's herself in her sig

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM) and everyone said "i've seen her facebook"

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM) alright, my mistake

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM) two more messages and it's gone from shoutbox

@ KGame:(03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM) 1

@ KGame

I deleted when he posted her myspace link in what he said in shoutbox.

I am voting no. You shouldn't be a dick and PIP someone that's a gay move. Even if you were mad at Sweetrock for what she said or did, there was no need to go this far and be a dick about it. I can be a complete dick to Sweetrock but I wouldn't involve someones personal info to get back at them. It's pretty childish. So my vote stays at no.

48/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, amber, Noms, Necrophenus, Avery, Jopo,

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles

53/60

You're an okay guy in game, your forum presence is improving (slightly but enough for me to vote yes without feeling bad), and I can't agree with what Ruffles says. Ever. Simply too flex.

And on the subject of piping Sweetrock, her name is/was part of her sig.

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow, Ivanns, Winter

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles

Man and you were so close to 60, just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean you have to go and post their "private" things. Everyone is entitled to their privacy and if she wanted everyone to have her facebook she would put it on her forum profile.

If you want more votes i suggest you learn some self control and not be a dick to people before you're even in the community.

Changing my vote to no.

51/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Avery, Jopo,

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles, Amber

Yo dawg I heard you like pip, prove me otherwise in game.

50/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo,

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles, Amber, Avery

Fixed count

49/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, (+15)

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow, Ivanns, Winter (+45)

NO[staff]: ctark (-5)

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles, Amber, Avery (-6)

From PiP, to trying to discourage others from voting yes on Sexy's App (Which made no difference at all), and just terrible forum presence, my vote is no.

You also tried to pressure me to vote on your app in Steam Messages, don't do that, I'll get around to it.

TBH my opinion of you hasn't changed since the day I met you, you spammed the forums at first, and I thought you would apply earlier, and I can't judge personalities over text, since you don't talk on a mic in-game. You waited to almost 300 posts but, half, if not more of those were general spam and that doesn't shine in my eyes either. What GT said was right, you discouraged others from spamming yet you do it anyways.

In concern to the PiP, that is not acceptable at all, you shouldn't have done that, under any circumstances.

Also, downvoting people who vote no is fucking retarded, just don't give them rep at all, it's alright to up vote people who say yes, but let people have their own opinion and not be in terms "punished" for it.

Once again, I vote no

48/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, shotgun, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, (+15)

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow, Ivanns, Winter (+45)

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles, Amber, Avery, sB (-7)

From PiP, to trying to discourage others from voting yes on Sexy's App (Which made no difference at all), and just terrible forum presence, my vote is no.

You also tried to pressure me to vote on your app in Steam Messages, don't do that, I'll get around to it.

TBH my opinion of you hasn't changed since the day I met you, you spammed the forums at first, and I thought you would apply earlier, and I can't judge personalities over text, since you don't talk on a mic in-game. You waited to almost 300 posts but, half, if not more of those were general spam and that doesn't shine in my eyes either. What GT said was right, you discouraged others from spamming yet you do it anyways.

In concern to the PiP, that is not acceptable at all, you shouldn't have done that, under any circumstances.

Also, downvoting people who vote no is fucking retarded, just don't give them rep at all, it's alright to up vote people who say yes, but let people have their own opinion and not be in terms "punished" for it.

Convinced me to change my vote.

Considering my activity in the servers has essentially ceased for a while, I won't vote no. I will, however, change to abstain. Even if I tend toward a dislike of sweetrock, I do not condone PIP.

47/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, (+14)

Abstain: EDDY, Windmill, jbandaid, shotgun

changing my vote to yes.

fuck sweetrock

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, Windmill (+15)

Abstain: EDDY, jbandaid, shotgun

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, Windmill (+15)

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow, Ivanns, Winter, Mimic (+50)

54/60 Got me a sweet videya game. :3

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, Windmill, Illogical (+16)

YES[staff]: fontaine, Tox, Tortoise, Drug, c12k, Sakata, Shadow, Ivanns, Winter, Mimic (+50)

53/60

Bad post quality. PIP. Owns a mac. Didn't buy me games.

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, Windmill, Illogical (+16)

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles, Amber, Avery, sB, Dyscivist (-8)

Her name is in her sig, stop complaining about the PiP. Half of you have never cared about it before. The majority of staff is even onboard for him.

Other than that, he's fine ingame and on the forums and is a very likable guy.

Yes 54/60

YES[Community]: Roflstomp, Lugia, sakaro, Aero, Cookie, Youngz, BeauutifulChaos, Sandy, Elmo, Pantera, Zachman, Noms, Necrophenus, Jopo, Windmill, Illogical, Oreo(+17)

NO[Community]: Goldentongue, batman, blob, Ruffles, Amber, Avery, sB, Dyscivist (-8)