Sign in to follow this  
xHoTsAuCex

Diablo3 Soft and hardcore

Reply to this only if you have elite characters who can farm either mp10 softcore ubers inferno of course . And or no MP hardcore act 3 inferno. We are looking for a number of players to keep the chain going diablo 3 will come back in a big way. Hotsauce#1405 on bnet cya there.

I sold a pair of vile wards for 900million gold 2 days ago and ik chest for 110mill 190str 185 vit. My friends all still play the game is being updated and changed significantly the people who don't play don't know how to farm or are just plain stupid. Constantly people qq about it but honestly they must not like farming/ gear based games.

I started playing again but got bored after ~2-3 weeks. It gets boring doing the same thing over and over.

That's basically the only reason I left D3, got like 3+ 60

I sir do not have any DH gear really i think i have some maybe a 1 socket manticore i can bum off my follower maybe a few peices my char is 165k dps unbuffed 47% crit chance 475 % crit dmg 790 all res 42k life Paragon 91 monk. Can carry pretty much anything.

diablo 3 will come back in a big way. Hotsauce#1405 on bnet cya there.

It won't.

It shouldn't even be called a Diablo game.

• PvP being advertised, game releases with no PvP. Still no PvP to this date. Even if it does get released it's going to suck dicks.
  • Retarded as fuck "matchmaking" system.
  • Real money auction house, seriously?
  • Only one efficient way of building a character item-wise.
  • Spells scale off of weapon damage, regardless of the weapon.
  • "Random" maps aren't even randomly generated.
  • Monsters will hit you regardless of your location if they start their attack animation, hahaha.
  • Cooldowns on potions.
  • Bland armor design.
  • Boring as fuck quests, linear as fuck.
  • Shallow attempt at creating an "endgame" is adding more "levels" that only increase your "magic find" and minor stat boosts.
  • You farm so you can farm faster.
  • Rare drops are boring, uniques are fucking useless.
  • Uniques and set items taken from diablo II, 0 creativity.
  • Absolutely no need to manage your mana/energy/whatever the fuck at all.
  • "Secret Level" Is a bad joke.
  • Gold is once again, fucking useless.

I could go on and on about how bad this game is.

Sign in to follow this