Sign in to follow this  
Ingrid

Hi guys

Opiate I have to respectfully disagree. While both RELIGIONS have beliefs that are laughable to outside parties, the Vatican doesn't charge hundreds of thousands of dollars to get to the root of the belief. They also don't lie about their beliefs when confronted about them. A good comparison of Catholocism vs. Scientology was put out in a 6 minute video by Wise Beard Man (Mark Bunker).

Watch it.

I didn't say it they were anything alike, just similar in scamalarity.

BTW, I'm really tired of seeing you guys hijack threads. I feel like an ass myself for taking part in hijacking someone's introduction thread.

Wiccan is a religion, it has services just as any other religion, and its recognized as a religion whether you want to believe it or not. I remember soldiers in the military being Wiccan, but see my point on how religion is a tool for war? No one can simply talk about it because it stirs into an argument then chaos. BTW - Hi Ingrid and welcome to the UV servers. Watch out for D&G, hes a stalker and in real life he is Scooby Doo, and thinks females are scooby snacks.

I didn't say it they were anything alike, just similar in scamalarity.

BTW, I'm really tired of seeing you guys hijack threads. I feel like an ass myself for taking part in hijacking someone's introduction thread.

...oops. Sorry Ingrid. Welcome ^_^

What does this have to do with me?

This is now just a thread where ppl talk about some shitty religion/not religion

Welcome to the =(UV)= forums society. Eventually you just get used to it. Heck, you might even jump in some time.

Guest Fohacidal
foh you never answered my question. is it because you dont know how to answer it?

I dont need to answer, you are smart enough to use google/wikipedia , and even then it will already repeat what you said, so stop bugging me.