Sign in to follow this  
Ingrid

Hi guys

Guest Fohacidal

She already posted it but took it down, stop pestering her :/

Guest Fohacidal
shut up fohacidal. you damn bible thumper.

Says the person who thinks wiccan is an actual religion

phhh shut up fohacidal, stop sucking up.

Sucking up to who? We are friends you silly billy!

Says the person who thinks wiccan is an actual religion

First off, it's Wicca, not Wiccan. A Wiccan is to Wicca as a Christian is to Christianity. Secondly, it is a religion, recognized by anyone who isn't a religious bigot. It's even officially recognized by the U.S. government.

Guest Fohacidal
Secondly, it is a religion, recognized by anyone who isn't a religious bigot.

I know I was just suspended for not being a pats fan, but seriously junzou, fuck you dude...

She already posted it but took it down, stop pestering her :/

BOOBS OR GTFO. And crotch shot or its photoshopped. And kelso, wtf do you have a pic of your dick for, sending out Christmas cards?

Guest Fohacidal
Wicca is a religion foh. you're an idiot

No it isnt

and Junzou our relationship changed because the secks has no PASSION!

BOOBS OR GTFO. And crotch shot or its photoshopped. And kelso, wtf do you have a pic of your dick for, sending out Christmas cards?

I give it to some random people, lmao. Just saw some person on this website, shot it off. Haha, the responses are the best part.

No it isnt

Again, you fail. It is recognized as a legitimate religion, just like the Church of Scientology. Just because I think it's silly doesn't mean it's not a religion. Go research Dettmer v. Landon. Better yet, I'll link an easy to read wiki for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dettmer_v._Landon

and Junzou our relationship changed because the secks has no PASSION!

Yeah I know, you're just dead in bed these days =\

Guest Fohacidal
Again, you fail. It is recognized as a legitimate religion, just like the Church of Scientology. Just because I think it's silly doesn't mean it's not a religion. Go research Dettmer v. Landon. Better yet, I'll link an easy to read wiki for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dettmer_v._Landon

Yeah I know, you're just dead in bed these days =\

Just because its recognized doesnt make it a religion, case in point, CoS

Either way, your to much cushion for the pushin if ya know what I mean ;)

The CoS is a religion. People are free to believe what they want. I hate the CoS because of their "Fair Game" policy, but I respect their beliefs as a religion. It's comparable to hating Catholicism if they were re-enacting the Spanish Inquisition today.

Also, you never did any of the pushing... You were the catcher, every time.

if being recognized doesn't make it a religion, what is the definition of a religion?

Guest Fohacidal
Also, you never did any of the pushing... You were the catcher, every time.

That is just nasty, NASTY, your a bad boy...

if being recognized doesn't make it a religion, what is the definition of a religion?

So then tell me why CoS is a religion? Solely on its beliefs and whatever book it was written on. Because last I check the CoS is history's most successful attempt at creating an ideology solely for the purpose of brainwashing its members and funneling their money.

first off i asked you a question first.

and CoS(Church of Satan) is a recognized religion by the United States.

and the Church of Scientology is recognized as a non-profit group, but as such, on a official U.S census the option for other religion is up there, and Scientology counts as other. meaning it is a religion.

also, on my last passport renewal Scientology was available as a minority religion. ergo it is a religion.

and in many countries they are givin tax breaks and deductions, for being a religious group.

Guest Fohacidal
CoS is isn't any more of a scam than catholicism, but it is not a religion. It is science fantasy.

While I dont agree with the first part of your statement for its overinflated exaggeration of Catholicism, I agree with you on the second part.

Opiate I have to respectfully disagree. While both RELIGIONS have beliefs that are laughable to outside parties, the Vatican doesn't charge hundreds of thousands of dollars to get to the root of the belief. They also don't lie about their beliefs when confronted about them. A good comparison of Catholocism vs. Scientology was put out in a 6 minute video by Wise Beard Man (Mark Bunker). [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WtHNANZMvY&feature=PlayList&p=59FBBF48A827494C&index=0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WtHNANZMvY...94C&index=0[/ame]

Watch it.