Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Look santa came early for me

@sweetrock: instead of sharing this stuff with the rest of the community who don't like you, you should just send all this type of stuff to Mitch in a PM. I was on staff, he used to talk about you all the time.

@Rune: shut up, queer.

o i didnt see this:

Dear Fatfaggot,

You're still a waste of space.

It's no wonder you were booted from staff after Junzou resigned.

I wonder how many kids are going to state their meaningless opinions about this hereafter.

No matter, at least you know the truth now.

Laughably yours,

Queer.

Guest Fohacidal

@sweetrock: instead of sharing this stuff with the rest of the community who don't like you, you should just send all this type of stuff to Mitch in a PM. I was on staff, he used to talk about you all the time.

o i didnt see this:

Dear Fatfaggot,

I wonder how many kids are going to state their meaningless opinions about this hereafter.

Laughably yours,

Queer.

Arent you that queer ass that didnt want to answer what university he was going to when 30 people asked in shoutbox?

o i didnt see this:

Dear Fatfaggot,

Laughably yours,

Queer.

Arent you that queer ass that didnt want to answer what university he was going to when 30 people asked in shoutbox?

It's probably because everyone already knows he went to the University of Furfagtoria

Guest Fohacidal

Oh right, probably because I had better things to do than to respond to kids that haven't finished high school.

An Army captain with a doctorate and myself with 2 associates also in the army asked you. I mean unless you are some sort of huge fucking badass but I seriously doubt it.

Yeah I seriously doubt it, Im just getting the jerkoff vibe from you with a dose of the "I like sucking cocks and lying about shit" presence

Oh right, probably because I had better things to do than to respond to kids that haven't finished high school.

An Army captain with a doctorate and myself with 2 associates also in the army asked you. I mean unless you are some sort of huge fucking badass but I seriously doubt it.

Yeah I seriously doubt it, Im just getting the jerkoff vibe from you with a dose of the "I like sucking cocks and lying about shit" presence

But you failed to consider the fact that, "Oh, gee, he probably closed his window and went to go do something else." Imagine that. I mean I must be sitting here all day and watching the sG shoutbox like a hawk in order to respond to the 15 people you have surmounted to thus far.

Guest Fohacidal

But you failed to consider the fact that, "Oh, gee, he probably closed his window and went to go do something else." Imagine that. I mean I must be sitting here all day and watching the sG shoutbox like a hawk in order to respond to the 15 people you have surmounted to thus far.

How about you failed to consider the fact you kept on stroking your own dick bragging about your faggot ass engineering degree continually ignoring the 5 people asking you for an answer?

So.... why did you quit staff that one time?

So.... why did you quit staff that one time?

wtf is all this crap

How about you failed to consider the fact you kept on stroking your own dick bragging about your faggot ass engineering degree continually ignoring the 5 people asking you for an answer?

Wat? Engineering? You've obviously got the wrong person. :V I'm going for a Biochemistry degree; University at Brockport.

http://www.brockport.edu/

I wouldn't stoop that far as it is even nonsensical even for me. I can tell you right now even I understand that what I am doing is ambiguous in regards to my future, but I'm damn well trying. I'm not going to put myself on a high horse and tell you that I'm the best thing in the world because that is blatantly untrue.

As for Fatb0y: I left because, quite obviously, this community is very opinionated and bias. I was quite sick of you, and every other person, insulting me purely for being different than you. I don't want to represent a community that prefers to do that over trying to present themselves as friendly to people that haven't been here before. It was count-intuitive for me to remain in the position that I was in.

As to whether I did a good job or not, that isn't up to me. I did what I could, and I hoped it would've further better what is sG now. If it didn't, then I guess it was the right choice for me to step out. As I said, that is your judgment and not my own, even if I did step down on my own accord.

Edited by Rune

Rune left because he couldn't figure out how to properly give infractions.

/discussion.

Yeah, and you seem quite flustered that there was nothing I could do to let you have your precious posting ability back.

Awwww, were you going to cry?

And as a preemptive little tid bit: Mimic even told you I didn't even have access to the board that allowed you to have it back. You bitched anyway, as I should've expected.

Edited by Rune

/discussion.

Yeah, and you seem quite flustered that there was nothing I could do to let you have your precious posting ability back.

And as a preemptive little tid bit: Mimic even told you I didn't even have access to the board that allowed you to have it back. You bitched anyway, as I should've expected.

Yup. And yet you still ragequit.

/discussion.

Yup. And yet you still ragequit.

Good thing I explained why it wasn't ragequit.

Too bad this has no relevance to what I just retorted with too.

So much incessant mockery for nothing, and you wonder why I left.

Guest Fohacidal

So let me get this straight, you assclowns in staff let this aspie fucktard into staff and yet somehow still have a problem with me even getting semi-advisor? JCS should literally stand for "just cool stories"

So let me get this straight, you assclowns in staff let this aspie fucktard into staff and yet somehow still have a problem with me even getting semi-advisor? JCS should literally stand for "just cool stories"

What's wrong Fohacidal? The fact that I was competent enough to actually get staff within two months of joining the clan? Or the fact that you were wrong about something?

I'm sure it's just both.

There's a reason staff skype is namely called the Circle Jerk.

Edited by Rune

And you wonder why I left.

Because you couldn't figure out how to properly give infractions.

Then you got mad.

And so you ragequit.

If I ragequit, I would've probably broken your account and deleted it. Too bad I didn't.

Fortunately I have much more respect for those around you than I do for you. Consider yourself lucky.

Edited by Rune

If I ragequit, I would've probably broken your account and deleted it. Too bad I didn't.

Fortunately I have much more respect for those around you than I do for you. Consider yourself lucky.

Based on your track record, chances are you tried and couldn't figure out how.

Guest Fohacidal

Based on your track record, chances are you tried and couldn't figure out how.

BRO JUST SHUTUP AND CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THIS GUY LITERALLY HAD YOUR NUTS