Sign in to follow this  
EchoFourTwelve

Anti-Terrorism Act Survey

Hey there guys,

I'm doing a debate for a college course of mine, I need your help to fill out this survey I made. It's quick and 8 questions. Normally I'd simply target the Canadians but I need large numbers and quick. The cut off time however is 4:00pm PST on Sunday December 2nd 2012. So if anyone can help me out that'd be great! Thanks in advance sG!

Side note: Canada's Anti-Terrorism Act is the equivalent to the USA Patriot Act.

SURVEY LINK:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F9VDVDM

Guest Fohacidal

Did it, but I dunno anything about Canada, so probably not super helpful.

Canada acts as a hat and its people drink milk out of bags, should be good now

edit: You need to work on the neutrality of your questions, especially if you are at a college course level of survey gathering. Stuff like that 9/11 question is way to loaded and continuing to do so doesnt provide accurate results, in fact it will usually imprint surveyors bias on the people being questioned.

Edited by Fohacidal

people drink milk out of bags

I totally remember that from elementary school. then one day all of them were replaced with cartons because we kept bombing houses with them. It was a sad day indeed. Then gogurt came out and shit got wild.