Sign in to follow this  
O.G.

Barclays Premier League (Or world soccer in general)

Just wanted to see how many people follow soccer up in here? What teams do you support, players, leagues?

Who do you all think the best players in the world are, all that jazz?

Ill start us off with things

Team: Manchester City and Borrusia Dortmund.

Players that I follow: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mario Gotze, Yaya Toure, and I have mad respect for Ronaldo, Iniesta, Messi, and Falcao.

Leagues: I really only follow the BPL because its the only games I can watch on TV, but the Bundesliga is great to watch when I can.

Top players: In order, Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Ribery, Zlatan, Falcao.

Edited by O.G.

Team: Manchester City and Borrusia Dortmund.

Players that I follow: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mario Gotze, Yaya Toure, and I have mad respect for Ronaldo, Iniesta, Messi, and Falcao.

Leagues: I really only follow the BPL because its the only games I can watch on TV, but the Bundesliga is great to watch when I can.

Top players: In order, Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta, Ribery, Zlatan, Falcao.

Team:

20100427093533_ajax_logo.png

Ajax Amsterdam (opponent of ur 2 beloved teams in championsleague) btw mancity fucking sucks they are only in top club football cuz of the 1 oil sjeik ha-ha losing to ajax with only total $$ of 4 players of mancity..

Also I really like Manchester United

Players that I follow: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (ex ajax player), Mario Gotze (way to good) Messi is a good footballer as in teamplayer but Ronaldo beats him at anything else. Also Iniesta is a faggot :P

Van Persie

But the best and most underrated player (playing in shadows) Is Karim Benzema from Real Madrid

Leagues: Mostly eredivisie (dutch) also Premier and Bundesliga a bit

Top players: In order, Ronaldo, Benzema, Messi-Gotze, van Persie (since playing at manU).

Edited by Don Danzone

Team: I'd say I follow Spurs the most. However, my grandpa (Opa) and grandma (Oma) grew up in Amsterdam and in turn have made me an Ajax fan. I follow them a lot as well. Also, the Columbus Crew since they are the closest team to where I live.

National Team: Even though I'm from the USA, I'd say I follow and support the Netherlands the most thanks to my grandparents. I've got a few Dutch jerseys (2 v. Persie, 1 Robben) and was obviously extremely pissed when they lost in the WC Final.

Players I Follow: Ronaldo, v. Persie, Bale, Eriksen

Leagues: BPL, Eredivisie, La Liga, MLS

Even though I'm a Ronaldo fan, I hate to admit that I feel Messi is the best in the world right now. He is about to break Muller's goal record and all. Really wasn't even a Spurs fan until I traveled to Europe and saw them play at White Hart Lane. On that trip I also went and visited Amsterdam ArenA, but didn't get the chance to watch them play. (They were too busy kicking Feyenoord's ass at their place 4-1, to win the KNVB Cup that year.) Also got the chance to see Ronaldo do work at the Bernabeu.

Cant say I'm a balo fan, but man, I cant wait for the Champions league to start back up!

Really?? Ah damn well im just glad to see theres others fans of soccer and eve man city in the forums