Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

I am truely digusted at part of our country

You know what they are talking about, you’re just trying to complicate things and get people upset. What a dick move.

So basically I'm acting like you?

And no, I actually wanted to point out not everyone anti-war is against supporting the troops.

Guest Fohacidal
So basically I'm acting like you?

And no, I actually wanted to point out not everyone anti-war is against supporting the troops.

Yeap this is true, I know tons of liberals who are anti-war, but they support the troops, and would even fight themselves to help end the war faster to get their boys and girls out of there.

Guest Fohacidal
Sounds like a group of women with sand in their vaginas. Not so much sexist as stereotypical.

The ones that look like hippys and could easily be feminists, lesbians or both?

I know what you mean... because its usually true.

I think we should retaliate by going to the funeral of someone who was a big war protester and holding up sighs like "Uncle Sam wants you" and "go army". hahahah that would show them.

Guest Fohacidal
I think we should retaliate by going to the funeral of someone who was a big war protester and holding up sighs like "Uncle Sam wants you" and "go army". hahahah that would show them.

LMFAO I LOVE IT!

Guest some fag
That's so evil, I love it.
LMFAO I LOVE IT!

I smell a copy cat...

Guest Fohacidal
I say we get the best hackers and fuck this website up!!! sinnickel.com/blog/?cat=7
hy would I support the troops?

I support the right of every human being to live in peace, but troops are not human beings. Troops are made up of human beings, but they are not the same thing as the human beings that they consume.

A troop is like a colonial animal, like a coral. When we speak of coral, we speak of the big formations that are made up of the skeletons of coral upon coral upon coral, built up on top of one another. We don’t speak of a single coral polyp.

Troops are organizations of people who take orders. They march in lock step according to the will of people who are not part of the troop. Troops commit acts of violence when they are told to, without knowing why they are doing it, and without caring why they are doing it. They just kill and destroy upon order.

Why would I support that?

After reading that I agree, lets hack and murder this website...

Also the Golden Compass sucked ass

Guest some fag

Lets destroy it...

Wait... Where the fuck is my DDoS hack?

Rallying a group of people to "haxx0rz" that site sounds like people using a certain group of people as their army, regardless of that army having never done anything.

:]