Sign in to follow this  
iAlwaysFail

Borderlands 2 or BlackOps

So yeah, I cant decide on which game to buy out of Borderlands 2 and Blackops. Because I have played blackops before when I had a laptop but now I got a mac I cant play it since, but now they got a mac version of blackops, but I heard borderlands 2 is really good only thing which is putting me off it is there isnt multiplayer while on blackops it has etc.

So yeah what would you get?

Black Ops II will probably have more replay value if you enjoy the gameplay. I didn't like the first one, mostly because they made it a really garbage xbox port to PC and couldn't run on mine despite running mw2 on extra w/ 90 fps. Borderlands 2 is really fun though and with DLC you got a lot of extra hours of gameplay added, but it's really most fun when you're playing with friends.

why the fuck would you buy call of duty? it's same game re-skinned every year with a couple gimmicks taped on. legitimately, if you're considering buying black ops 2, donate 45 bucks to a charity or burn it idgaf then buy CoD4 and call it a day.

why the fuck would you buy call of duty? it's same game re-skinned every year with a couple gimmicks taped on. legitimately, if you're considering buying black ops 2, donate 45 bucks to a charity or burn it idgaf then buy CoD4 and call it a day.

hahahahaha so damn true bro, COD 4 was the best COD by far

hahahahaha so damn true bro, COD 4 was the best COD by far

It's only the best because it's like eating a big chocolate chip cookie. The first one is always best. The second is pretty good too. But, by the sixth one you're feeling like you want to throw up.

Comparing CoD4 to Black Ops 2 is a horrible comparison. There has been plenty changed from CoD4 to Black Ops 2, and saying otherwise is just a lie. I can see why you bash CoD, there are plenty of reason, but not all of them have been reskins. MW2 to MW3 was a blatant copy-paste but Black Ops to Black Ops 2 was a real change. iAlways, if I were you i'd pick Black Ops mainly because of the replay value and awesome zombie mode. Borderlands 2 can be fun with friends, but you're gonna get bored eventually.

What happens if I play BlackOps on a unsupported graphics chipset? "We do not recommend that you play Call of Duty: Black Ops on any of the following unsupported graphic chipsets:" then a list of the graphic chipsets and mine is on the list

Comparing CoD4 to Black Ops 2 is a horrible comparison. There has been plenty changed from CoD4 to Black Ops 2, and saying otherwise is just a lie. I can see why you bash CoD, there are plenty of reason, but not all of them have been reskins. MW2 to MW3 was a blatant copy-paste but Black Ops to Black Ops 2 was a real change. iAlways, if I were you i'd pick Black Ops mainly because of the replay value and awesome zombie mode. Borderlands 2 can be fun with friends, but you're gonna get bored eventually.

2007_daniel_day-lewis_twbb.jpg

Every FPS is the same game reskinned.

Every FPS is the same game reskinned.

there are only 2 fps games

cs and quake

everything else is a shitty version of one or the other

Wait, did you get it on sale?

If not, I lol'd at your misfortune, and curse steam sales at the same time- Although I'm still considering getting Borderlands 2 myself for that 50% off deal right now.