Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Serious PSA

Alright, on facebook and find this shit submitted to the ASMDSS page.

DS,

WARNING FROM FT BLISS TX SOLDIER

i live in El Paso,tx at ft bliss. there is a gang here in el paso called TNT Custom Car Club and they are running motorcyclists off the road as an initiation, if they kill the rider they get special treatment. this gang is not only at ft bliss but there have been confirmed stories at ft hood and ft bragg as well. we got wind of this group by our BC in the weekend safety brief a couple months ago. but theres a catch, there not only targeting riders. they are also targeting females in cars. for the riders, 4 cars will box you in and try to either run you over or run you off the road and if your a female they will wave a gun at you and try to get you to stop. If you stop they shoot you, and if you dont, they keep pointing the gun at you till you do. as a rider myself i was informed today that they ran 1 sport bike rider off the road today. i hope you can pass this on so all other soldiers will be aware of there surroundings so another person doesnt have to die. oh,and the only identifiable markings im aware of is a "TNT" sticker on back windshield.

thanks ds.

*Sam-A*

If you know anyone in the areas spoken about, pass it on.

Really curious as to how a major thing like this hasn't been picked up on already by law enforcement.

Seems like it would be hard to pinpoint who was doing it early without any large identifying marks to connect multiple attacks.