Sign in to follow this  
JustFetus

CHRONX'S INQUIERIES

Guest Fohacidal
Chronx, if you seriously have a question that deals with something important enough to ask(no im not flaming, serious suggestion) it's PROBABLY not your best bet to ask on a forum if thats what people are complaining about(stupid questions on the forums).

So if you seriously have a question, hell msg me on xfire dezstalker258, i don't give a shit if you ask me stupid questions because i have to deal with it 24/7 at my household because my brothers are retarded(not literally, just sayin) and if i can help ya out it doesn't bother me unless i'm doing something important, which i will let you know.

And seriously, if anyone flames me because im being a nice guy to someone who apparently everyone hates, i swear i'll cut your fucking balls off for being THAT immature.

If anyone flames you for doing something no one else will, (or what kelso, zeus and I tried to do once) then I will personally kill them myself to...

Ya chronx add me to xfire (uvphoenix1) I will answer all of your questions, stop flaming him, I think he learned his lesson so give it a break.

Chronx stop it with all those stupid fucken anoying questions, go make love to your clan and never come back here. You arn't welcomed.

You sure like him.

Damn right he learned his lesson. In less than 48 hours there was a 50% grammar correctiveness increase.

Lol, we should make a grammar correction score on the forums. After 500pts you get admin!

Lol, we should make a grammar correction score on the forums. After 500pts you get admin!

I asked P2D2 to put in a post rating system. I think that would be the shitz.

No offense to anyone, but I love that since Fox.bios came in and everybody starts pissing their pants, and being somewhat hippocritical, you flame chronx, then say that we should help him(not you fox) and now everyone is orgasming over helping him, I find it very Ironic.

No offense to anyone, but I love that since Fox.bios came in and everybody starts pissing their pants, and being somewhat hippocritical, you flame chronx, then say that we should help him(not you fox) and now everyone is orgasming over helping him, I find it very Ironic.

I hope that wasn't directed towards Phoenix or I.

Humm lets think about this. We do not want him on the forums, we want him banned, bios won't ban him, and someone wants to take him off our hands. Sounds like a good deal to me. Cock Boy.

Humm lets think about this. We do not want him on the forums, we want him banned, bios won't ban him, and someone wants to take him off our hands. Sounds like a good deal to me. Cock Boy.

I think the best deal is everyone shuts the fuck up about it and moves on.

I hope that wasn't directed towards Phoenix or I.

No, not you to.

How about you go fuck a goat shitboy, I'm tired of you flamming everyone, you just attack em out of no where.

No, not you to.

How about you go fuck a goat shitboy, I'm tired of you flamming everyone, you just attack em out of no where.

Hah. Nice one, you come in here trying to talk down to people that are fucking trying to be nice for a fucking second and you got to come in here like a bad ass and just fucking expect no one to say anything to you about it? Awesome shit. Bios doesn't have anything to do with this situation, I just think everyone agrees that if someone wants to take him off our hands why bust their balls about it? Stop being a douche bag.

Hah. Nice one, you come in here trying to talk down to people that are fucking trying to be nice for a fucking second and you got to come in here like a bad ass and just fucking expect no one to say anything to you about it? Awesome shit. Bios doesn't have anything to do with this situation, I just think everyone agrees that if someone wants to take him off our hands why bust their balls about it? Stop being a douche bag.

No, be mature, I talk down the hipocrits that were bashing him, the our president comes in here and they freak out and help him, stfu and learn what you are talking about.

No, be mature, I talk down the hipocrits that were bashing him, the our president comes in here and they freak out and help him, stfu and learn what you are talking about.

But who are you to call out someone for something they did? Fuck you dude, if you can call people out on bullshit then I can call you out on bullshit.