Sign in to follow this  
JustFetus

CHRONX'S INQUIERIES

Guest Fohacidal
Keep using my fad, it makes me feel special!

Corrected

Guest Fohacidal
FAGGOT.

Hehe...:P

Damn you got me, can I still pull out the white flag?

Honestly, you guys are a bunch of fuckin assholes to Chronx. Yes he is dumb and a horrible speller and typer but you guys can't fuckin' let it go. Zeus, Foh, why the fuck are you guys always trying to push his buttons? You guys flame just as much if not more than him. Zeus, if you think we should ban people jsut for being annoying then should I ban you? Who else should I ban because they are annoying? You guys need to just grow the fuck up and stop picking on him. Especially Foh and Zeus, you guys both piss me off when you try to pick fights. And Zeus, you are not in the clan, therefore stop fuckin telling everyone what to do. You have no business judging other people. You are by no means perfect, you really should get over yourself. Just like saying crazy people have control over making decisions... Stupidest shit I've ever heard...

I hope he tells you guys to go fuck yourselves and just minds his own business.

FAGGOT.

Hehe...:P

Pwnd

Honestly, you guys are a bunch of fuckin assholes to Chronx. Yes he is dumb and a horrible speller and typer but you guys can't fuckin' let it go. Zeus, Foh, why the fuck are you guys always trying to push his buttons? You guys flame just as much if not more than him. Zeus, if you think we should ban people jsut for being annoying then should I ban you? Who else should I ban because they are annoying? You guys need to just grow the fuck up and stop picking on him. Especially Foh and Zeus, you guys both piss me off when you try to pick fights. And Zeus, you are not in the clan, therefore stop fuckin telling everyone what to do. You have no business judging other people. You are by no means perfect, you really should get over yourself. Just like saying crazy people have control over making decisions... Stupidest shit I've ever heard...

Double pwnd!

Guest some fag

I annoy you, Bios, not really anyone else, other than those who are douche bags, so I think I'm good, considering those are few and far between.

What I was getting at was no one particularly likes Chronx. There are people who are indifferent, and there are those who dislike/hate him.

Bios, I don't fucking understand your logic sometimes. No one really has a problem with Zeus anymore, he has chilled out. Chronx likes the attention, which is why he makes so many stupid threads, so people will just talk to him. He is really annoying, but I mean who isn’t at 13. I would rather have Zeus than Chronx any day in the clan; at least his sentences make sense. Why bust our balls because we are giving a 13 year old spammer a hard time? If anything you should be thinking about letting D&G back in the clan and stop being a hardhead about that. Why would you take up for Chronx when he hasn’t done anywhere near the amount of shit D&G did for the clan? Why bust D&G out in front of everyone to make an example but then take up for this little fucker? Doesn’t make too much sense Bios.

Bios, I don't fucking understand your logic sometimes. No one really has a problem with Zeus anymore, he has chilled out. Chronx likes the attention, which is why he makes so many stupid threads, so people will just talk to him. He is really annoying, but I mean who isn’t at 13. I would rather have Zeus than Chronx any day in the clan; at least his sentences make sense. Why bust our balls because we are giving a 13 year old spammer a hard time? If anything you should be thinking about letting D&G back in the clan and stop being a hardhead about that. Why would you take up for Chronx when he hasn’t done anywhere near the amount of shit D&G did for the clan? Why bust D&G out in front of everyone to make an example but then take up for this little fucker? Doesn’t make too much sense Bios.

TimeToDie, don't talk about shit you know nothing about. I'm not defending Chronx, I'm saying, "Why can't you guys just let it go?" Be mature about it. Ignore him. But no, it just continues.

Zeus, if I gave a shit what you have to say then I would've asked for your opinion.

Guest some fag

TimeToDie, don't talk about shit you know nothing about. I'm not defending Chronx, I'm saying, "Why can't you guys just let it go?" Be mature about it. Ignore him. But no, it just continues.

Zeus, if I gave a shit what you have to say then I would've asked for your opinion.

*Ahem*

See the red text.

Junzuo, you are right. I was just making a point. If I think someone is annoying then I should ban them for it? That doesn't make sense. If they did something maybe, then yes. But, I think that if you guys just left him alone then he wouldn't be so annoying. I ignored him for a few weeks and now he leaves me alone.

Junzuo, you are right. I was just making a point. If I think someone is annoying then I should ban them for it? That doesn't make sense. If they did something maybe, then yes. But, I think that if you guys just left him alone then he wouldn't be so annoying. I ignored him for a few weeks and now he leaves me alone.

The thing is, I think, they have a problem with Chronx's immaturity. Immaturity isn't necessarily the same thing as annoyance, but the two do seem to have a correlation. Either way, I don't think Chronx should be banned solely off of being an immature pain in the ass. The only reason it gets as bad as it does is because people let him get under their skin.

Guest some fag
I'm not picking sides, but that was slick Zeus.

On the other hand, it may have been rhetorical.

Why thank you.

Bios, I'm just going to say that if you ask me a question, I'm going to answer, whether its rhetorical or not.

The thing is, I think, they have a problem with Chronx's immaturity. Immaturity isn't necessarily the same thing as annoyance, but the two do seem to have a correlation. Either way, I don't think Chronx should be banned solely off of being an immature pain in the ass. The only reason it gets as bad as it does is because people let him get under their skin.

Point taken. But others have be banned for a long the same reasons "Getting on peoples nerves, and being a pain in the ass" and spamming the forums with none sense. Such as Zeus (back in the day), Spartan, Waffle, and Longcat, just to name a few. So what’s the big deal with this one? Did he promise money for the clan or something? There’s more to this story than Bios will let us know, Bios has a low tolerance for immature people, so why does he stick up for this one?

Why thank you.

Bios, I'm just going to say that if you ask me a question, I'm going to answer, whether its rhetorical or not.

See Zeus, that's why I hate you. You are a smug little bitch. And I think your jizz in your pants when you think you're right.

If you want I can clean up these forums. But it will not be fun, and I will not be nice about it. Either you guys deal with it and have fun, or I start clamping down and fuckin purging.

See Zeus, that's why I hate you. You are a smug little bitch. And I think your jizz in your pants when you think you're right.

If you want I can clean up these forums. But it will not be fun, and I will not be nice about it. Either you guys deal with it and have fun, or I start clamping down and fuckin purging.

Start with Chronx then.

Guest some fag

And thats why I hate you, you always feel the need to try and intimidate people, and whether you're trying to be or not isn't the point either (as you try to say every time I mention this).

You're right though, I do jizz whenever I'm right. Thats the only logical reason as to why I jizz so much without any direct contact... ;)

Guys I am sorry for starting this problem between fox and zues. I didn't want a fight to happen over me. And the stupid shit i ask is not stupid to me, i was just want to know how to do stuff and get info.

Chronx, if you seriously have a question that deals with something important enough to ask(no im not flaming, serious suggestion) it's PROBABLY not your best bet to ask on a forum if thats what people are complaining about(stupid questions on the forums).

So if you seriously have a question, hell msg me on xfire dezstalker258, i don't give a shit if you ask me stupid questions because i have to deal with it 24/7 at my household because my brothers are retarded(not literally, just sayin) and if i can help ya out it doesn't bother me unless i'm doing something important, which i will let you know.

And seriously, if anyone flames me because im being a nice guy to someone who apparently everyone hates, i swear i'll cut your fucking balls off for being THAT immature.

Chronx, if you seriously have a question that deals with something important enough to ask(no im not flaming, serious suggestion) it's PROBABLY not your best bet to ask on a forum if thats what people are complaining about(stupid questions on the forums).

So if you seriously have a question, hell msg me on xfire dezstalker258, i don't give a shit if you ask me stupid questions because i have to deal with it 24/7 at my household because my brothers are retarded(not literally, just sayin) and if i can help ya out it doesn't bother me unless i'm doing something important, which i will let you know.

And seriously, if anyone flames me because im being a nice guy to someone who apparently everyone hates, i swear i'll cut your fucking balls off for being THAT immature.

You sir are the shit. UV members should take note of this. The more you help, the better chances of being a JCS. ;P

Guys I am sorry for starting this problem between fox and zues. I didn't want a fight to happen over me. And the stupid shit i ask is not stupid to me, i was just want to know how to do stuff and get info.

I have a feeling this goes much deeper than you Chronx, you shouldn't blame yourself for this small skirmish.