Sign in to follow this  
JustFetus

CHRONX'S INQUIERIES

What did he do?

Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking, we finally get chronx dealt with (sorta) when this chick shows up. Not nearly as horrible in the grammar department, but makes a lot of useless posts. Example 1:^^ Example 2: http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...ic=7328&hl=

Not trying to be mean, just giving you fair warning, some folks here will tear you a few new ones.

Not trying to be mean, just giving you fair warning, some folks here will tear you a few new ones.

We sure will. :] The secret is to not ask questions, and just suck in the information when it passes you by. People think you know what you're doing that way!

grammar department

oh sup

no were tied we both only used 1 space/letter (space in ur case)

Highlight my post, there's no space in there. You can't make a post with just a space, it doesn't count it as having anything in it. :P

Highlight my post, there's no space in there. You can't make a post with just a space, it doesn't count it as having anything in it. :P

I, Offer peace treaty with you guys. I wont be annoying any more. ^_^

Guest some fag
I, Offer peace treaty with you guys. I wont be annoying any more. ^_^

I, Deny this pea- Wait... Thats just horrible punctuation and capitalization skills... Maybe I shouldn't follow your lead and just edit it for you...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chronx)</div>

I'm offering a peace treaty with you guys. I won't be annoying anymore. ^GAY^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fohacidal)</div>

LEIK LOL CORR3XT'DZOR~!1!!11!!

Ok, so first things first, ok? An internet forum is a HORRIBLE place to call a peace treaty. Those are generally done in person and between countries, so unless you're larger than the size of France (you're under by a few square miles), you're shit out of luck.

Secondly, I would like to say that if you were trying to make a peace treaty under the terms of you not being annoying any more, you already failed.

lolkthxbai

P.S. Nice use of first grade stop and go sentences.

Guest some fag
Okay then can u atleast answer my question.

1600x1200.

Guest some fag
Rizan what res did u put ur sig at.

1600x1200. I know it looks big, but once you put the %7Boption%7D tags on, it will be resized.

im reading every post of this kid (maybe i can understand why he post random shit :P )

I love your avatar, dude.

I lol'ed at it.

i no wat u did were still tied

I wasnt accepted into the clan cuz your rasict!

Chronz stop it with all those stupid fucken anoying questions, go make love to your clan and never come back here. You arn't welcomed.