Sign in to follow this  
JustFetus

CHRONX'S INQUIERIES

Guest some fag
I (shortest post evar!)

Mayhim beat you.

Eye.

I've never had a problem with Chronx. He got unbanned, let it be. Stop talking shit and let him play. If he fucks up again then there ya go, talk shit and ban him, but don't sit on a post and flame the fucking thing and telling him you hate him and what not because frankly no one gives a fuck, and if you use the internet to make friends maybe you should be posting on

www.match.com there you will find someone you like, and maybe... this is a HUGE maybe, get lucky. Chill out

Found your friend so no need to look

http://www.kaotic.com/3504_Forget-The-Othe...y-Watch-Me.html

Guest some fag
I've never had a problem with Chronx. He got unbanned, let it be. Stop talking shit and let him play. If he fucks up again then there ya go, talk shit and ban him, but don't sit on a post and flame the fucking thing and telling him you hate him and what not because frankly no one gives a fuck, and if you use the internet to make friends maybe you should be posting on

www.match.com there you will find someone you like, and maybe... this is a HUGE maybe, get lucky. Chill out

Found your friend so no need to look

http://www.kaotic.com/3504_Forget-The-Othe...y-Watch-Me.html

Its not that he did anything wrong that we want him banned this time around, its that the way he posts is annoying as fuck.

He was just asking if he was still in UV. Some say he was and many said he wasn't, and apparently he isn't so we can all let him be

Guest some fag
He was just asking if he was still in UV. Some say he was and many said he wasn't, and apparently he isn't so we can all let him be

Did anyone say he still was? I think some said that they weren't sure or didn't know why he would be booted, but I don't think anyone said he was still in the clan.

Also, he asked many times, even after higher ups were telling him he wasn't, and he then proceeded to make a thread about it.

Thanks for the back up waylon.

And guys I really don't care what you say. If fox or p2 didn't tell me take the clan tag of then, i really don't give a fuck what you guys think or say.

Thanks for the back up waylon.

And guys I really don't care what you say. If fox or p2 didn't tell me take the clan tag of then, i really don't give a fuck what you guys think or say.

First of all you can clearly see you are NOT in the clan, look under your avatar, it says member not Clan Member. That means that you arn't aloud to put the tags on or you will get banned. Please remove the =(UV)= tag in your signature, you arn't part of it. I'm not trying to be mean, just telling in which position you are. Do something else stupid and you will get permenant banned from all servers, you are lucky Phoenix2 and/or Fox.Bios unbanned you from the forums.

First of all you can clearly see you are NOT in the clan, look under your avatar, it says member not Clan Member. That means that you arn't aloud to put the tags on or you will get banned. Please remove the =(UV)= tag in your signature, you arn't part of it. I'm not trying to be mean, just telling in which position you are. Do something else stupid and you will get permenant banned from all servers, you are lucky Phoenix2 and/or Fox.Bios unbanned you from the forums.

Were is the uv tag in my sig and were do i have sig.

(UV)= Warcraft: Source [Custom Races | Saved XP | HLstatsX]

74.86.228.33:27015|RU13S|

Dosn't that look like the actual =(UV)= tag? You just removed the left "=", and is that our server or another one? If you advertise other stuff here, the reason which you got banned the last time, you will get banned again.

(UV)= Warcraft: Source [Custom Races | Saved XP | HLstatsX]

74.86.228.33:27015|RU13S|

Dosn't that look like the actual =(UV)= tag? You just removed the left "=", and is that our server or another one? If you advertise other stuff here, the reason which you got banned the last time, you will get banned again.

Umm im pretty sure thats uv wc3 server but they got a new ip so ill just remove the whole thing.

Let him learn how to screenshot first and use IMG tags, then he might not be so silly. I'm sure with the ethics on these fine forums, he'll be straightened up in no time. We just have to be harsh. >:]

I dont get it for all you people saying I to get him banned from warcraft its not really going to get him banned.... just going to get him more annoyed and making him spam more...

Now that I won't be double posting, heheh...

I beat you for the shortest post, Mayhim. :P

//I couldn't care less what Chronx does. It just ends up being a source of amusement for myself, at the very least.//

If he wants to play on our servers, I'm fine with that, but when you're so incredibly annoying, I'd say ban him from posting in teh forums and speaking in game, but then again, if we're gonna do that, why even be in the clan.

Wtf dude... he looked like he was 14, but had the voice of John Goodman???

Guest Fohacidal

He didnt look 14, more like 35, fat bastard ugh...