Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Magic The Gathering

So I was wondering if anyone played MTG. I'm a huge mtg fan and was wondering if anyone else on here played.

O.o most people who play magic come from yugioh. so you should start January 27 for the set gate crash :D

Some reason I doubt that. Magic has been around 20 years, Yugioh has only been around the last 13. If anything it is reversed.

O.o most people who play magic come from yugioh. so you should start January 27 for the set gate crash :D

Some reason I doubt that. Magic has been around 20 years, Yugioh has only been around the last 13. If anything it is reversed.

2 completely different games.

I play. I also started using the new style they play with using commanders.

It's killed some of my decks with the new layout since you can only have one of each non basic land cards, but for some decks it made it insane.

Currently my two favorites are my sliver deck (Silver lord as the commander) and my wizard deck (Commander is a wizard that taps to draw three cards)

I don't play commander and if I do I use someone else's deck, but I mostly play standard with red deck wins. So far my favorite deck I've used

Magic has A shiny (foil) for every card I think just some are harder to find than others except for some of the very first sets didn't have them. But the price goes up a lot for a foil card. I will probably never buy foils unless I build a foil deck which would be unlikely because the price.

Obtain and sportsteen I meant most people that were playing yugioh convert over to playing magic not that magic made there game after yugioh...

most people who play magic come from yugioh

sportsteen I meant most people that were playing yugioh convert over to playing magic not that magic made there game after yugioh...

No you tried saying that the majority of Magic players started playing Magic after playing Yugioh. I was just pointing out that Magic was around before Yugioh and was popular long before Yugioh.

most people who play magic come from yugioh

sportsteen I meant most people that were playing yugioh convert over to playing magic not that magic made there game after yugioh...

No you tried saying that the majority of Magic players started playing Magic after playing Yugioh. I was just pointing out that Magic was around before Yugioh and was popular long before Yugioh.

I've never played Yugioh before, but I've watched the cartoon for awhile... until they start throwing in random episodes and i was left thinking... wtf is going on

this has been asked before in the last 2months.

Ill give the same response and anticipate the same downrep for it:

FUCK MAGIC. I PLAY YUGIOH

Yugioh was cool until synchros.

And then it got worse with xyz

and now its awful

also i played 1 or 2 real life games of MTG and i liked it. too bad the pc game is god awful

Edited by Fate

necroing because i don't feel like making a new thread

free decks for the new dlc

http://raptr.com/rew...ng-planeswalker

"The greatest challenge you could face is here! Raptr and Wizards of the Coast have teamed up to celebrate the upcoming release of new DLC for Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers by offering gamers ranked Newbie or above a free deck pack for their favorite game. The pack includes both the red and white “Act of War” and the green and blue “Sky and Scale” decks. Hold your ground and rule the skies!"

Edited by drunkula