Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Anon VS Scientology

Wow! prank calling! pizza ordering! 12 people protesting! FUCK MAN YOU GUYS ARE HARDCORE! This is like almost as hardcore as a habbo raid! SHIT MAN SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU! i was lurking 4chan when you were in kindergarten, it hasnt changed, its just a bunch of loser internet trolls that whine about how they cant get women. dont put yourself in with them.

I find that amusing given we are the same age you tool. And I'm not putting myself with 4chan, I'm putting myself with Anonymous. Our assaults on Scientology are costing them quite a bit of money, they've had to hire a security firm to protect all of their servers from hundreds of skiddies DDoSing them, because their IT security blows. Habbo didn't make 50+ news stations / newspapers / mainstream blogs, Project Chanology and Anonymous have. Bottom line is, we're pissing Scientology off, we're doing exactly what we intended to do. And we're doing it for the lulz.

Guest some fag
I find that amusing given we are the same age you tool. And I'm not putting myself with 4chan, I'm putting myself with Anonymous. Our assaults on Scientology are costing them quite a bit of money, they've had to hire a security firm to protect all of their servers from hundreds of skiddies DDoSing them, because their IT security blows. Habbo didn't make 50+ news stations / newspapers / mainstream blogs, Project Chanology and Anonymous have. Bottom line is, we're pissing Scientology off, we're doing exactly what we intended to do. And we're doing it for the lulz.

You're a fag.

Meh, interesting video but I don't know what the hell a bunch of 14 year olds plan to do to Scientology. Perhaps some pranks and hacking, but nothing of any real consequence will come of this.

Guest some fag
Meh, interesting video but I don't know what the hell a bunch of 14 year olds plan to do to Scientology. Perhaps some pranks and hacking, but nothing of any real consequence will come of this.

Be careful, Junzou my DDoS you!211!1!!!one

Junzou, I've lost so much respect for you.

Guest Fohacidal

A ton of teenagers wont be able to influence a multi million dollar scam.

Guest some fag
Stop flaming and stay on topic. How many times do you have to be warned?

Maybe I should get more accustomed with the sarcasm tags. Apparently without them there is just no catching it.

Be careful, Junzou my DDoS you!211!1!!!one

Junzou, I've lost so much respect for you.

=P I'm just hosting raid videos and contributing to the PR campaign, I'm not doing any illegal shit.

Are you breaking up with me? Maybe I should go back to Project...

Thank you Zeus and Rizan... 4chan is gay. I've tried to convince berserk and Longcat, and I'll leave Junzou to you guys.

Lol at Project: "Who are the Anons?"

Bloody hell, I've never even been to the 4chan site before. I only mock their memes because it's amusing. I'm a critic of Scientology, and so I associate myself with Anon. Not with 4chan.

You're 20?

And sorry I don't know what Anon is Fetus, I could care less about some 4chan thing.

So um.

Wtf is exactly Anon?

I spent my Integ. Tech. class today reading on Scientology, cause I think this is kinda interesting.

Btw.. they released another video if you haven't seen it.

So um.

Wtf is exactly Anon?

I spent my Integ. Tech. class today reading on Scientology, cause I think this is kinda interesting.

Btw.. they released another video if you haven't seen it.

*Cues Fetus*

Fetus: "Lol at Pinoy: Wtf is excactly Anon?".

Guest some fag

Anons are little raggi-muffins who think that they are important even though all they do is sit behind a computer screen all day and talk about doing shit that will change the world. They are the definition of a fag.

Ahahaha, it's true, this isn't the first time they've made a threat like this. Plenty of e-drama, and plenty of nothing, too. As far as I'm concerned, it looks like they're losing the faithfulness of the crowd.

so far they haven't done much but hack people and make threats. If they do something, it would be interesting.

Guest some fag

FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

These "Anons" are obstructing their First Amendment rights if they do anything drastic, and the situation would definitely be investigated, and all those involved will be in some deep shit (if they do get caught).