Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Hey Berserk

Its me right? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DAWG! It was pretty awesome to come back today and see that you had come back

And I know you all missed me because of my two week absence as I got moved into a new dorm and new classes. Still wont be on here much though, I have a social life to take into consideration. I have new dormmates to meet, people to hang with, life to live, classes to fail. But if I find some free time, I will definitely stop by and say Hola to everyone.

Its me right? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DAWG! It was pretty awesome to come back today and see that you had come back

And I know you all missed me because of my two week absence as I got moved into a new dorm and new classes. Still wont be on here much though, I have a social life to take into consideration. I have new dormmates to meet, people to hang with, life to live, classes to fail. But if I find some free time, I will definitely stop by and say Hola to everyone.

It has been awhile Mr.Cat, good to see you're back. Hopefully you have enough time off of your busy social life for a bit of the old ultra violence? Or Kareoke Night?

It has been awhile Mr.Cat, good to see you're back. Hopefully you have enough time off of your busy social life for a bit of the old ultra violence? Or Kareoke Night?

Chances look thin that I will be playing. I moved into a new dorm and my roommate has a 360, I have a Wii, and with so many new people to meet and hang with, I probably wont be playing any time soon. This is actually the first night that I haven't been hanging with friends, because I had to come home for a Family Photo. I cannot wait to get back. If any of you have Diablo 2 though, you might be able to play with me on there, I play that with some guys in my dorm.

Guest some fag
and ill holla back, gurl.

Thats the single gayest thing I've read today.