Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Halo 4 Campaign Discussion

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RUINED THE STORY OF HALO 4, CLOSE OUT OF THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ok so Halo 4 has been leaked and I, and I'm sure some of you, have had a chance to play it. I just finished the campaign and I think it was one of the most emotional endings in all of the halo campaigns. Fucking Cortana, I want her back so much. I watched the post credit video and I keep hope that maybe they will find her parts and somehow bring her back. I have yet to play legendary and see that ending though. So, what do you guys--the lucky ones who have played it--think of the story and where it is going?

Guest apampMigbiodo
Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, October 18, 2012 - spam
Hidden by ZachPL, October 18, 2012 - spam
danni chocolate models 2011 thunderbird quileute legends overdrive connection error 900 unused roblox card codes princess toadstools strip slots doxycycline hyclate makes me vomitoxycycline hyclate m

mickeys beer cap bee fire faced free mochi coin gift card code house on mango street free pdf street value of 1000 mg vikodine jonna mannion bikini can you hallucinate on hydrocodone

Hey, it's another cow-milking of a shooter that still doesn't have the fun factor of the game it originally mimicked (Tribes)!

Don't you talk shit about Halo. And how in the world did Halo copy Tribes?