Sign in to follow this  
Ben

If You Like Underground Rap

This underground rap is better:

Yeah obviously these rappers are great too, but they're all the same. They're not doing anything new or different. Rapping over oldschool beats was already a phase.

If you've been paying any attention to rap community you have probably seen A$AP Rocky become real popular real quick... Just watch, this kid Robb Bank$ is gonna blow up along with SpaceGhostPurrp.

This underground rap is better:

Yeah obviously these rappers are great too, but they're all the same. They're not doing anything new or different. Rapping over oldschool beats was already a phase.

If you've been paying any attention to rap community you have probably seen A$AP Rocky become real popular real quick... Just watch, this kid Robb Bank$ is gonna blow up along with SpaceGhostPurrp.

SGP for sure, I don't know about your boy Robb Bank$ though. I really dig SGP and his throwback shit, he's been getting a lot bigger lately, especially with the drama from A$AP Mob. But I guess that's cooled down now.

I think Alexander Spit is comin' up right now, check him out. Chill Black Guys have got a couple tracks that are entertaining. I don't dig to deep into searching for new rappers, because as you said: majority just aren't doing anything different.