Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

Commence rioting...

Guest some fag
thanks jackass, just saw the video, not my fault im late on the topic.

You're welcome. I try my absolute hardest to bring you the best in jackassery. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to suck me pen0r. :)

I was being totally sarcastic, just to let you know.

Guest Fohacidal

Wow, the day after the debacle, amazon had 146 negative reviews on her book, now its about tripled!

Wow, the day after the debacle, amazon had 146 negative reviews on her book, now its about tripled!

Lol, its probably those "older men who lets their kids play mature video games."

Lol, its probably those "older men who lets their kids play mature video games."

Wouldn't doubt it.

But seriously, non-gamers, like those idiots there, except Geoff, are taking this way to seriously.

An animated boob, are you kidding me?

It's like looking at your own, almost, if you have man-boobs, lol.

We'll probably see AO ratings on the GTA games for having animated dancers at animated strip clubs if this gets any more blown out of proportion.

Blaming stuff on MTV is soooooo last century.
rap videos on MTV are infinitely worse about objectifying women

notice how i arranged my sentence in such a way that the blame was being placed on the noun "rap videos" that appear on the network "MTV". Thats just crazy how i did that.

PS: I love booty shakin' rap videos :)

notice how i arranged my sentence in such a way that the blame was being placed on the noun "rap videos" that appear on the network "MTV". Thats just crazy how i did that.

PS: I love booty shakin' rap videos :)

Notice you you specified said rap videos are from MTV. Saying that you aren't also blaming MTV is like saying you're blaming the bullet in a murder case and not the person pulling the trigger.

Notice you you specified said rap videos are from MTV. Saying that you aren't also blaming MTV is like saying you're blaming the bullet in a murder case and not the person pulling the trigger.

TV networks that play rap videos:

MTV

Guest some fag
VH1.

Fuse.

Fuse got gay... Used to be only rock and heavy metal... Its turning into the next MTV.

Guest Fohacidal

I dont watch music on TV, it used to be good rock music, now its everything, and thats gay.

I lol'd.

ignorant (1101)

garbage (881)

hypocrisy (872)

hack (846) hypocrite (837)

terrible (803)

junk (802)

bigot (698)

bigoted (630)

bias (597)

cult (288)

All tags customers associated with the psychiatrist's book.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Cult-Perfection-Making-Peace-Overachiever/dp/1599211793/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201045854&sr=8-1]http://www.amazon.com/Cult-Perfection-Maki...5854&sr=8-1[/ame]

Guest some fag

Progress on the War Against Cooper Lawrence:

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/26/gamers-w...garner-apology/

Apparently, Amazon.com has removed all the foul and unjust reviews and ratings from their website; however, the rating is still just as low (almost) with less ratings, from people who put more "legitimate" reviews.

Cooper Lawrence has since apologized in a New York Times article, stating that she was misinformed and has seen more sexually explicit content in the TV series "Lost".

Also in the link is a video of Adam Sessler with his views on the "Mass Stupidity" which is this whole debacle, making a clear, personal statement against Lawrence's book.

Guest Fohacidal

Untill she apologizes on TV, and FOXNews retracts their statements will I be satisfied.