Sign in to follow this  
Meowmix

Apple Event Sept 12th

Iphone5, giving us what all other phones have had for the last 2 years.

Told you guys. Same exact design & same camera all together. They just added LTE & lighting ( new charging which is double faced like a mac charger). They never even added NFC & people bitch about Blackberry but they added NFC on their Bold 9900. They claim its the thinest phone in the world...

Honestly i see this going no where. The screen is the same 326 PPI as the iPhone 4/ 4S. Sony outbeat them with the Xperia S boosting 342ppi & with a 4'3 inch screen.

Told you guys. Same exact design & same camera all together. They just added LTE & lighting ( new charging which is double faced like a mac charger). They never even added NFC & people bitch about Blackberry but they added NFC on their Bold 9900. They claim its the thinest phone in the world...

Honestly i see this going no where. The screen is the same 326 PPI as the iPhone 4/ 4S. Sony outbeat them with the Xperia S boosting 342ppi & with a 4'3 inch screen.

iPhone already has NFC...

Honestly i see this going no where.

Apple never relied on their products being good to sell well.

Well, I mean all the apple products I ever owned were very well made and durable. The only apple product that I had that broke was my old macbook that fell from a 4th story window. So in that sense they were good.

Apple just aren't really "innovators" of the latest and greatest tech. I don't understand people's hard-ons with apple. if you don't like it, then don't buy it.

Their laptops are good. The iPad is okay. That's about it.

ahaha, and what were you doing that it fell from a four story window.

Well.... my friend's freshman dorm room was on the 4th floor, and I had my laptop by the window and the window was open. someway, somehow... that shit went out the window.

Well.... my friend's freshman dorm room was on the 4th floor, and I had my laptop by the window and the window was open. someway, somehow... that shit went out the window.

rofl

iPhone already has NFC...

No it doesn't. :/..

http://9to5mac.com/2...-years-to-come/

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57511682-37/no-nfc-for-you-iphone-5-heres-apples-explanation/

Also on the Apple website under the iPhone specs, no where does it say NFC. Where are you getting your info from...

Edited by Meowmix

Honestly i see this going no where.

Apple never relied on their products being good to sell well.

Well, I mean all the apple products I ever owned were very well made and durable. The only apple product that I had that broke was my old macbook that fell from a 4th story window. So in that sense they were good.

Apple just aren't really "innovators" of the latest and greatest tech. I don't understand people's hard-ons with apple. if you don't like it, then don't buy it.

No, we have to be angry about it because the cult following of apple purchasers is the exact opposite thing we want in a capitalist society. We don't want the consumers riding the cocks of the suppliers and believing anything they say... the corporations should be mindful of their sly ways and fear mass boycotting from well-informed consumers. However population trends and public schooling funding are inverse relationships in the USA and the west is now set-up for this current generation to become the most idiotic spawn of consumers ever seen in the history of shitty consumers.

Fuck apple and fuck every company that does the same thing they do... being smart and taking advantage of idiots.

ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A WANT PRODUCT AND NOT A NEED PRODUCT. FFS ITS JUST A GOD DAMN COMMUNICATION DEVICE.

Edited by Sir Jimmies Van Ruffled