Sign in to follow this  
Tucker

tinychat! :)

I don't think they would be in my chatroom without me then! and no i'm not retarded. i just dgaf about being crazy or looking stupid or thinking twice about what i say because i don't know anyone of you and likely never will! Which is why you shouldn't involve my personal life, seeing me tits has nothing to do with knowing where i live. just so you know

I don't think they would be in my chatroom without me then! and no i'm not retarded. i just dgaf about being crazy or looking stupid or thinking twice about what i say because i don't know anyone of you and likely never will! Which is why you shouldn't involve my personal life, seeing me tits has nothing to do with knowing where i live. just so you know

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

^

i still don't know who this girl is or why she's offering to show us her breasts. did she play on any of our servers? did she search through google and pick us at random? maybe i should stop questioning good things.

Edited by Windmill

i still don't know who this girl is or why she's offering to show us her breasts. did she play on any of our servers? did she search through google and pick us at random? maybe i should stop questioning good things.

It is not a good thing.

It is not a good thing.

I like breasts. Unless they're sweetrock's. Or that time with Kursha on tinychat *shivers*.

Tucker either you really are retarded or have some sort of learning disability or you are massively oblivious, or both.

These guys are lonely and want to see you naked, that's all this tinychat attention is for.

Trust me when you are 18 every second word from them will be tits.

As for me, you are like... insane, it would feel like a crime to get you to do sexual shit since I'm pretty sure you aren't in control of your mind fully.

who da fuck are u

Some gay guy

Necrophenia maybe you read my post with sarcasm tags but I'm pretty sure I didn't <sarcasm></sarcasm>. I was being serious... let her abort it.. nuff people in the world as it is.

Also I am Dyrus, I carry TSM to victory and will personally skullfuck the asians at season 2 finales because I am 9 feet tall.

Edited by TSM Dyrus