Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

Clan movie

ok for bf2 a normal game is going on show on screen different aspects of the fighting plays the bf2 theme music goes to a screen thats black and after it finishes show all the uv members that are going to be in the movie and write above it our tag and makers of the film etc etc we have 1 guy who doesnt change his name to soh and he comes from the boat on the artillery island then have all the soh guys come from the carrier on those boats we show them chasing e/o for awhile and have dramatic music playing while having soh members on mgs missing purposely attacking the boat with the one guy we then have it where he stops and goes to the left edge of the island (map wake island) and we have him on foot running while we have all the other soh fakes running after him screaming obnoxiously join join join and then we go to a black screen have someone panting saying i cant go much longer then have the screen come to again and show him running in the faint distance he can see 2 tanks and those will be whoever then we have indiana jones music playing lol and when he makes it across the bridge the tanks blow all the guys chasing him to kingdom come lol is that descriptive enough?????

I just got a new idea whiel being bored in class, in now at college and writing this... BORED!!

Ok it happens in Battlefield2, 2 guys in a DPV are driving and one is a student doign his driver license and the other one is the guy who evaluates him. The kid rams people, kills, makes accident, go into trees and it happens from top west to top east, threw all the islant, or maybe in Karkand where we can add the student hitting the stop and light pole.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Feb 15 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Now we need someone who is good enoug to make movies like Snoken. IF you are the one we need and reading this, PLEASE reply!

reply... but not intill my computer is working again...

Here is a new idea that came out to me when i got bored today at class. Battlefield 2 tubbies, aka teletubies in battlefield2. Here is the story with a bad structure: At the start we hear the teletubies starting and showing up and there is a voice saying "It is time for Battlefield Tubies" two times. Then, One ingeneer takes a mine(the special waffle in teletubies at start) then he tried to eat it but he explose himself and we hear Uh oh! with the teletuby voices. At the end we can do like the teletubies says Byyeee!, someone yells SHUT UP!! and we hear 4 sniper shots killing them all 4 and teabaging them.

Here is my other idea ,ressembles the driving liscence but this time its Admin School, few admins are on the wake server and listening how to not abuse and to stupid stuff, one of them dosn't listen and gets kicked (we see him die in a funny way) and everyone is like WTF ABUSE OMG! Phoenix2 is the teacher, i'm one of the students along with all_pro_69, gibster, cc90, kettles and some others. At the end we get a test, screen says 1 hour later, 4 of us fail and goes crying like babies and suicide theirselves in a funny way(Jumps from a clif, jumps and gets rammed by a jet, chopper kamikaze and car accident) and someone saying "I'm leaving this clan, this is bullshit" and Phoenix2 knifes him and says "Don't join jsut to be admin, OK? "(in a mean demon voice) and 2 passes (me and gibster biggrin.gif ).

Here was my ideas, if you got any please post them and we will see if it is possible.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Howard Dean @ Feb 13 2007, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ok for bf2 a normal game is going on show on screen different aspects of the fighting plays the bf2 theme music goes to a screen thats black and after it finishes show all the uv members that are going to be in the movie and write above it our tag and makers of the film etc etc we have 1 guy who doesnt change his name to soh and he comes from the boat on the artillery island then have all the soh guys come from the carrier on those boats we show them chasing e/o for awhile and have dramatic music playing while having soh members on mgs missing purposely attacking the boat with the one guy we then have it where he stops and goes to the left edge of the island (map wake island) and we have him on foot running while we have all the other soh fakes running after him screaming obnoxiously join join join and then we go to a black screen have someone panting saying i cant go much longer then have the screen come to again and show him running in the faint distance he can see 2 tanks and those will be whoever then we have indiana jones music playing lol and when he makes it across the bridge the tanks blow all the guys chasing him to kingdom come lol is that descriptive enough?????

SOH is dead so we can say bye to this idea sad.gif

Sign in to follow this