Sign in to follow this  
Bonghit.Bulletsponge

Server down

Still down, Drew sad, feexpls.

Well my plan of having a quiet saturday playing some WCS may be shot down.

Edited by Eek

I see it's still down, status update would be appreciated.

Back to playing regularly after a year or so and now withdrawal is kicking in. =.=

It's something within Sourcemod, just not sure what yet. I had to go mid-way through debugging, but I will be looking more into it today.

I see it's still down, status update would be appreciated.

Back to playing regularly after a year or so and now withdrawal is kicking in. =.=

It's something within Sourcemod, just not sure what yet. I had to go mid-way through debugging, but I will be looking more into it today.

Cool, thanks man.

yeah, the server went down sometime early saturday morning. it came back up but none of the races or shopmenu were working. So, i contacted junzou who contacted drunkula who promptly restarted the server. after that, every time i tried to connect it would crash as soon as i got to sending client info.

yeah, the server went down sometime early saturday morning. it came back up but none of the races or shopmenu were working. So, i contacted junzou who contacted drunkula who promptly restarted the server. after that, every time i tried to connect it would crash as soon as i got to sending client info.

It was a problem with our crashmap plugin. Following us disabling that, there was a problem connecting to the database. Needless to say, the issues are now fixed.

Sign in to follow this