Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

Brofest Tomarrow (Friday) @ 9pm Central

Ill aim to get a cam set up if we can do this tomorrow as well. I'm currently at a 4000 person LAN until Monday, so I can show you guys whats going on here

Edit: Please tell me this will happen tnoght., Im altrwady smashed off my head.

WTF kind of LAN Party is that?! 4000 people and booze?! Sign me the fuck up right now.

Ill aim to get a cam set up if we can do this tomorrow as well. I'm currently at a 4000 person LAN until Monday, so I can show you guys whats going on here

WTF kind of LAN Party is that?! 4000 people and booze?! Sign me the fuck up right now.

come to england. where youll go through half a litre of voda in about aan hour, and still find time for a brofest

come to england. where youll go through half a litre of voda in about aan hour, and still find time for a brofest

Sounds bomb, I'd prefer rum or whiskey though. Sipping on captain and coke and a few bowls, ooooh boy does that feel amazing.

We're late because someone... Cows doesn't know about time zones. On the highway from LA now.

-blob