Sign in to follow this  
Smooth-eh

Important: Update Server

Fontaine Said he is going to fix the issue. The Servers need to be updated after the Steam updates came out. Hopefully its soon.

for those who don't know:

the update yesterday completely wrecked sourcemod. there are currently no perfectly working servers that run custom mods with sourcemod, especially those that require sdkhooks (which all of ours use to some capacity) and the ones that are working are gimping along with dev builds and incomplete snapshots.

everyone is waiting for the powers that be to finish updating their mods, and we have people keeping a lookout for them to fix the servers completely as soon as possible.

to be honest, this was to be expected. valve releases cs:go- next day breaks cs:s. what a coincidence.

the update yesterday completely wrecked sourcemod. there are currently no perfectly working servers that run custom mods with sourcemod, especially those that require sdkhooks (which all of ours use to some capacity) and the ones that are working are gimping along with dev builds and incomplete snapshots.

everyone is waiting for the powers that be to finish updating their mods, and we have people keeping a lookout for them to fix the servers completely as soon as possible.

to be honest, this was to be expected. valve releases cs:go- next day breaks cs:s. what a coincidence.

fucking conspiracy theorists.

fucking conspiracy theorists.

yeah, it's not like i told everyone that this would happen months and months ago

just wait til they stop updating vac for cs:s

its happened for every major cs update since hl:cs retail release

Fontaine they also broke 100 tick, so skill servers are off-limits. Wow I was joking in my other post but yeah, skill servers and modded servers are not playable... fuck valve I held them in higher respects.

Sign in to follow this