Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dyscivist

Made me laugh so fucking hard

http://youtu.be/Xq5IAEmFHHU

I'm crying.

Video description: "So I saw Fast and the Furious 6 friday and it is by far the best of them all! My favorite movie of all time! I laughed, screamed, and cried several times.....This song was my favorite from the movie and I think it's kind of fitting for the equestrian world as well as street racing ;)"

I'm crying.

Video description: "So I saw Fast and the Furious 6 friday and it is by far the best of them all! My favorite movie of all time! I laughed, screamed, and cried several times.....This song was my favorite from the movie and I think it's kind of fitting for the equestrian world as well as street racing ;)"

This has to be a troll. There's no fucking way.

This has to be a troll. There's no fucking way.

I was fuck buddies with a girl who did cross country jumping and dressage this spring, and my grandparents and dad used to be really into it years ago. There are people who devote every waking moment to the sport and it completely consumes their lives. It's totally believable that some equestrian teen felt like that song was speaking to her passion (chances are, it was a girl.)

Guest Fohacidal

I was fuck buddies with a girl who did cross country jumping and dressage this spring, and my grandparents and dad used to be really into it years ago. There are people who devote every waking moment to the sport and it completely consumes their lives. It's totally believable tat some equestrian teen felt like that song was speaking to her sport (chances are, it was a girl.)

I couldnt see it because of german laws or whatever the fuck