Sign in to follow this  
Reaper0470

DayZ Help plz

Ok so this started yesterday. I'll connect to the server, pick my survivor number etc the normal shit. It does it's normal loading and eventually brings me in the game. Now this is where the problem starts. The game will stay kinda dark and say recieving, then after about a minute it goes black and says loading, but no loading bar is present. I've sat at this screen for about 20-25 min and it still doesn't get into the game.

Only thing I did was apply the update it had. Other then that I got nothing.

I've had this problem as well, and so have many others. I find that its a 50/50 when joining a server. Just try other servers, sometimes it will work.

People have told me to not join servers from the Six Launcher, rather to launch the game and join using the ingame server list, but I find that many of the servers aren't using compatible versions, thus I am unable to join them. The Six Launcher its self will list all incompatible servers as orange, so I know which servers to join.

I can also recommend this. make sure your versions are up to date on both arma and the dayz side. With the dayz commander, you can make sure the servers you join have the correct versions easily with the patch rollback feature. the six suite is nice but lacks many good features present in the commander.

I can also recommend this. make sure your versions are up to date on both arma and the dayz side. With the dayz commander, you can make sure the servers you join have the correct versions easily with the patch rollback feature. the six suite is nice but lacks many good features present in the commander.

This. If you use the six launcher you have to manually change the version and download files yourself.

This. If you use the six launcher you have to manually change the version and download files yourself.

No you don't.

If anything, don't use dayzcommander or sixlauncher to join servers. Launch the game from the clients and then search for servers using the multiplayer browser.

No you don't.

If anything, don't use dayzcommander or sixlauncher to join servers. Launch the game from the clients and then search for servers using the multiplayer browser.

You do if you are using six launcher like I said. If you are using the in game you don't, but I find myself stuck in loading much more often while using in-game due to joining non updated versions.

Sign in to follow this