Sign in to follow this  
Llethander

DayZ - OMFGWHATTHEFUCKH!

Well I've been in a copter that crashed into the ground, damn battleyes kicking our pilot, but to have two crash into each other probably means one was spawned by a hacker/ect. since only one spawns per server, or this is an old video from before they changed that. Still really funny the two guys asking for mercy, or at least that is what I heard, and it seems they were answered.

Well I've been in a copter that crashed into the ground, damn battleyes kicking our pilot, but to have two crash into each other probably means one was spawned by a hacker/ect. since only one spawns per server, or this is an old video from before they changed that. Still really funny the two guys asking for mercy, or at least that is what I heard, and it seems they were answered.

Most private hive's have more vehicles enabled, such as the one Pollo plays on. Close to 120-140 vehicles. Shit is nice

3 spawn per server u noob

I was in the helicopter too me and sportsteen were enjoying a nice flight until pollo, the pilot, got kicked and then we were plummeted to our doom.

mexican internet

Edited by Toxygen

I was in the helicopter too me and sportsteen were enjoying a nice flight until pollo, the pilot, got kicked and then we were plummeted to our doom.

mexican internet

Don't know where you are getting that from, everywhere I'm reading is saying 1 per server.

mexican internet

Don't know where you are getting that from, everywhere I'm reading is saying 1 per server.

It use to say that on the dayz wiki apparently.

It currently is only 1 per server on main hive servers though toxy ;p.

mexican internet

It use to say that on the dayz wiki apparently.

It currently is only 1 per server on main hive servers though toxy ;p.

gay updates