Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Necrophenia

[Accepted] Necrophenia's app

Thinking about the way sketch worded it, "this guy is going to be in a server spraying and saying pony stuff that will make sG look like a bunch of fags" really made me think differently haha

Thinking about the way sketch worded it, "this guy is going to be in a server spraying and saying pony stuff that will make sG look like a bunch of fags" really made me think differently haha

You're assuming quite a lot in that sentence as it is. Given that:

1. He might not spray things at all.

2. Because people are going to instantly attribute the fact that one member is a fag, so all of them must be.

3. If we convert to CS:GO, you can't even use sprays.

You children really need to learn to stop being so ignorant. It's really getting irritating.

Smooth Stuff

>Stuff

With all the "Fags" that have slipped through the cracks he wouldn't be the first.

Besides Rune is a furry and we let him in. Then again Bronies are a whole nother breed of No. But since i am a nice guy.

Abstain

77/80

Yes [Community]: taboob, Sakata, Tortoise, Shotgunsnipa, IAF, DormantLemon, Wintergreen, skitt, Fab, Pork N Colorado, DeadDonkey, Archeh, Avery, JC, Amp, xmen, Ivanns, Llethander,Blackstone, Christmas, TeflonAssassin

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Rune, blob, Lindseth, ZachPL, Sportsteen, Sandy, toxygen, Marvin, drunk, Ctark, Drug

Abstain: Avery, Coco, Spell, Jungle Fever, Mitch, Someguy, illogical,Drug,shikaku, Deltron

No [Community]: Daileyyy, Ponder, Windmill, Smooth, Shadow

No [staff]: Sketch

l_94235da0e378878b2aa616ac652a2c77.gif

HAI GAIS, AI SPREY ANIMUH SHIT EN DA SARVERS. EI TEL PEPL TU WACH FEGGY WEABOO SHIT BCUZ ET EZ CUL. AMIDOINITRITE?

Fuck sake. Vote yes or no because of his behaviour and activity, not because of his lifestyle choices.

2. Because people are going to instantly attribute the fact that one member is a fag, so all of them must be.

You children really need to learn to stop being so ignorant. It's really getting irritating.

1. Well, he made two horses have sex on our DarkRP server so I think it's pretty safe to assume...

Just because a lot of us don't like a "movement" doesn't make us ignorant. I'd say I'm pretty educated about bronyism; it's just retarded. Wouldn't be a big deal if he was just a person who watches a horse cartoon meant for kids, but he identifies himself as such and acts accordingly.

2. It reflects poorly on the clan when we have members spraying, speaking of, and otherwise acting like a my little pony enthusiast. Because most people aren't full-on retarded to think identifying with a movement about a cartoon for 8 year old girls is a good idea.

3. well, that changes everything.

sG is well off enough without horse fetishists, thanks.

Ya'll are ignant! Reading that actually made me laugh out loud... reminds me of southpark with michael jackson calling everyone ignorant

Lleth I also laughed at "lifestyle choice".... bronyism....

I'm pretty sure his behaviour is influenced by his "lifestyle choice"

ok no more posting

Wanted to join the crowd, ponys...

76/80

Yes [Community]: taboob, Sakata, Tortoise, Shotgunsnipa, IAF, DormantLemon, Wintergreen, skitt, Fab, Pork N Colorado, DeadDonkey, Archeh, Avery, JC, Amp, xmen, Ivanns, Llethander, Blackstone, Christmas, TeflonAssassin

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Rune, blob, Lindseth, ZachPL, Sportsteen, Sandy, toxygen, Marvin, drunk, Ctark, Drug

Abstain: Avery, Spell, Jungle Fever, Mitch, Someguy, illogical,Drug,shikaku

No [Community]: Daileyyy, Ponder, Windmill, Smooth, Shadow, Coco

HAI GAIS, AI SPREY ANIMUH SHIT EN DA SARVERS. EI TEL PEPL TU WACH FEGGY WEABOO SHIT BCUZ ET EZ CUL. AMIDOINITRITE?

Fuck sake. Vote yes or no because of his behaviour and activity, not because of his lifestyle choices.

Last time I checked people's life choices get leaked into game servers very easily. It's who they are as a person but snce you want something. I will go with

NOPE.jpg

75/80

Yes [Community]: taboob, Sakata, Tortoise, Shotgunsnipa, IAF, DormantLemon, Wintergreen, skitt, Fab, Pork N Colorado, DeadDonkey, Archeh, Avery, JC, Amp, xmen, Ivanns, Llethander,Blackstone, Christmas, TeflonAssassin

No [Community]: Daileyyy, Ponder, Windmill, Smooth, Shadow, Coco, Deltron

Last time I checked people's life choices get leaked into game servers very easily. It's who they are as a person but snce you want something.

I would happen to agree. What I mean is this: If he's acting like an immature little turd in game - ie. being obnoxious, doing retarded as fuck shit, mic spamming, breaking rules or actually doing something that will negatively impact sG - then yes, a "No" vote is completely validated.

If, however, your entire reason for voting "No" is "HURRDURR HE LEIK CARTUN FER LUTL GURLZ DURRDURRRR" or "HE HAZ POANEE IN HES AVTUR!!1" then I have only this to say to you:

DCSIBPQPPOAZWRDKH633ICT2H72FUOUL.gif

Last time I checked people's life choices get leaked into game servers very easily. It's who they are as a person but snce you want something. I will go with

Lol.

While I understand most of you don't agree with Necrophenia (or any other "brony"/furry/weaboo's) decision to enjoy a particular genre of shows or identify themselves toward a group on the internet, you have to realize that it is extremely unlikely that our community can live on without at least tolerating their existence. A very large percentage of players on the internet (read: our potential player-base) seem to at least have some ties toward the aforementioned groups, be it loosely through a friend, or directly. You may disagree with their decisions but to be blunt, you're essentially trolling all of our newer potential player-base out of the community, and it's taking it's toll.

To compound on this idea, why should it concern you that you have to glimpse at a pony avatar in your peripheral vision for a quarter of a second? You don't even have to read his posts if you feel strongly enough against his decisions. Hell, you could even ignore him and not even have to worry about seeing his avatar or his posts ever again. In my opinion you should be looking toward how he is as an individual, not toward the groups he associates himself with. Syndicate Gamers and Undead Vengeance were not intended to be an "exclusive club" by any means, and it appears as though some of you are under the impression that it is.

While I cannot change or nullify your votes against him, I implore you to actually interact with him (and others in the future) before voting against someone for a group they associate themselves with - remember, on the other side of the monitor, they're a person too.

Last time I checked people's life choices get leaked into game servers very easily. It's who they are as a person but snce you want something.

I would happen to agree. What I mean is this: If he's acting like an immature little turd in game - ie. being obnoxious, doing retarded as fuck shit, mic spamming, breaking rules or actually doing something that will negatively impact sG - then yes, a "No" vote is completely validated.

If, however, your entire reason for voting "No" is "HURRDURR HE LEIK CARTUN FER LUTL GURLZ DURRDURRRR" or "HE HAZ POANEE IN HES AVTUR!!1" then I have only this to say to you:

DCSIBPQPPOAZWRDKH633ICT2H72FUOUL.gif

Actually I am not voting no against him because he is a brony, yea sure that doesn't help his case, hell I have brony friends. Difference is they don't make constant statements about the shit. Hell I play on a team fortress server built around bronies because I like the skill level of the people and I am able to ignore this fact. My no is completely based on his playing in the game. I have never voted no on a app before until this guy.

You say LOL HURR HURR but life choices do, when people bring their personal life into a server (god forbid they are staff/admin) they will throw their weight around like its nothing. Same thing for personal choices on what they like preferably. Hell rune I picked up on the fact you were a furry but you don't bring it into the server. I am a massive Weeaboo but no one would guess because I don't talk about it in game.

I dislike it when people throw it around like its supposed to mean something, like majority of bronies do.

you're essentially trolling all of our newer potential player-base out of the community, and it's taking it's toll.

Tbh, Mimic if they can't handle simple trolling then they need to move on. At some point and time everyone in the clan was trolled before getting in. Some luckier than others, before I became "King Deltron" I was a nobody, who took constant abuse from staff, and other clan members because I was a random. You know what happened I took it and manned the fuck up and showed I don't take no shit. I expect the same from Necro, my question is where is necro? Why isn't he in here fighting to get into the clan like people before him. Trolling to me is a rite of passage, if he can't take simple trolling like this, I don't feel he should be in the clan. This goes for just about anyone I have voted on. If he gets in kudos if not, try again. Look at people already in the clan who were turned down several times. Did that stop them? Fuck no.

Very well said, Mimic.

Edit: Deltron - I just wanted to point out that my initial "Vote yes or no based on... et cetera" post wasn't aimed at any one individual specifically. In fact, I hadn't even intended you as a potential inclusion considering you had abstained due to, best as I can tell, limited interaction with Necrophenia. Those I had been addressing were those who were simply stating "Brony? No. -1"

I have seen Necro in game and he is FAR easier to play/deal with than many of the members we've had in sG/UV in the past. I don't want to see his application denied simply because a douchebaggy "BRONIES SUCK" bandwagon rolls through here. This application should be approved or denied because of behaviour and activity NOT because of what kind of television programming he chooses to watch or group he associates himself with unless it is inherently detrimental to sG directly - ie. a group of hackers.

bandwagon.jpg

Tbh, Mimic if they can't handle simple trolling then they need to move on. At some point and time everyone in the clan was trolled before getting in. Some luckier than others, before I became "King Deltron" I was a nobody, who took constant abuse from staff, and other clan members because I was a random. You know what happened I took it and manned the fuck up and showed I don't take no shit. I expect the same from Necro, my question is where is necro? Why isn't he in here fighting to get into the clan like people before him. Trolling to me is a rite of passage, if he can't take simple trolling like this, I don't feel he should be in the clan. This goes for just about anyone I have voted on. If he gets in kudos if not, try again. Look at people already in the clan who were turned down several times. Did that stop them? Fuck no.

So you're saying that not only do new recruits need to get 100 posts, pass a community vote, and a staff vote, they have to also be able to deal with trolling they shouldn't be receiving as per our community rules? There's a reason the rules exist, and they aren't there so you can show extreme bias against somebody due to what they associate themselves with. They're there to protect new and existing members from scrutiny (trolling) to allow our community to be a better place for everybody. This community doesn't only exist for the people that already exist within it, it exists for everybody. As it stands, we may as well permanently close recruitment and disable forum registrations.

Purposely discouraging people from visiting our website, playing on our servers, and eventually joining our clan, and then telling them to "deal with it" is pretty fucked up. That being said, there are very few members of this community who have had to go through the recruitment process two or more times due to being denied. Most people give up after their first attempt, or are actually accepted their first attempt.

Also, in reference to you implying Necrophenia has been parading around telling everyone to watch My Little Pony, the guy hasn't made a post about it since his registration. Holding something that lasted less than two days over his head is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. He's been active on TTT, DarkRP, and most of our CSGO servers, and he's probably better than 90% of this community in terms of personality.

@Llethander Thats my missunderstanding then because I agree bandwagons voting no shouldn't be a reason I just misread and just got defensive.

@ Hate to be blunt like that Mimic that's just the way I see. I have always welcomed people in with open arms unless they have done something to kinda change my mind. Yes the rules are there in place to protect new/exsting and I am all for new blood in the clan but at the same time want people who are tough and aren't cry babies like some of the people that slipped through the cracks. I give everyone a fair chance, he still has my yes if I get more quality time with him.

>Realizing Btw I have played with him in the past JB days, never really talked much but I like him. I can tolerate him, looks like you got some reliable people behind you Necro. These guys defending you has moved me to change my vote. Don't make me regret it.

Changing my vote to a yes

77/80

Yes [staff]: Mimic, Rune, blob, Lindseth, ZachPL, Sportsteen, Sandy, toxygen, Marvin, drunk, Ctark, Drug. Deltron

What I would like to know is when we turned into a community of trolls? Yes, I understand that light trolling and poking fun at each other is all fun in games, and it's what every one does, but you people just blatantly unleash on new comers and basically drive them away from it. If you haven't noticed, Necro and the 'other' bronies in the community don't take shit from you, they just post their shit back and laugh at your menial attempts to do so. In response, you just have a fit, bandwagon, and downvote / chastise them because they've structured their internet personality around a show? Are you really expecting them to CONFORM to our internet norms so they can join the clan? I don't think I ever have.

Seriously, this post along made me just cringe from the sheer illogicality of the situation. Mimic and I have both agreed that we thought you were better than that, honestly. Is this community really going to come to bashing and trolling, because if it is, I'll just leave right now and regret nothing of it.

"Lol, i get rep because i make others feel bad. now i down rep and band wagon to someone's response." - Give me a break, I was actually hoping you guys were joking when you refer to sG as a High School.

77/80

Yes [Community]: taboob, Sakata, Tortoise, Shotgunsnipa, IAF, DormantLemon, Wintergreen, skitt, Fab, Pork N Colorado, DeadDonkey, Archeh, Avery, JC, Amp, xmen, Ivanns, Llethander, Blackstone, Christmas, TeflonAssassin, Deltron

Abstain: Avery, Spell, Jungle Fever, Mitch, Someguy, illogical, Drug, shikaku

@Llethander Thats my missunderstanding then because I agree bandwagons voting no shouldn't be a reason I just misread and just got defensive.

I had a feeling that was the case, hence why I decided to explain my previous intent.

You should also not feel pressured in any way - not by myself, Mimic, Rune or anybody else - into voting Yes or No. Whichever way you vote it is your prerogative, we are simply saying that those voting should be doing so for valid reasons and not because of something stupid like My Little Pony.

What I would like to know is when we turned into a community of trolls? Yes, I understand that light trolling and poking fun at each other is all fun in games, and it's what every one does, but you people just blatantly unleash on new comers and basically drive them away from it. If you haven't noticed, Necro and the 'other' bronies in the community don't take shit from you, they just post their shit back and laugh at your menial attempts to do so. In response, you just have a fit, bandwagon, and downvote / chastise them because they've structured their internet personality around a show? Are you really expecting them to CONFORM to our internet norms so they can join the clan? I don't think I ever have.

Seriously, this post along made me just cringe from the sheer illogicality of the situation. Mimic and I have both agreed that we thought you were better than that, honestly. Is this community really going to come to bashing and trolling, because if it is, I'll just leave right now and regret nothing of it.

"Lol, i get rep because i make others feel bad. now i down rep and band wagon to someone's response." - Give me a break, I was actually hoping you guys were joking when you refer to sG as a High School.

Pump the fucking breaks rune.

1. Come off your fucking high horse for a moment.

2. I hate bandwagons, anyone in the clan can tell you that I have fought for numerous people in the past to get in when I feel they are "unjustly prosecuted.

3. I don't expect ANY ONE to conform to our way, hell I don't fucking conform to SG ways, Most people can tell you I have called out any body who has fucking wronged me or done some shady shit.

4. Light trolling ok, but blantly being picked on for being a brony? Not ok

5. I have never given anyone shit over what they choose to be, so get that out your fucking mind right now.

6. sG has always been referred to a high school when i first told you that back in TTT I fucking meant it.

*whispers* (I can give two shits about rep. Don't mean nothing when I am raping you as a traitor on TTT)

I had a feeling that was the case, hence why I decided to explain my previous intent.

You should also not feel pressured in any way - not by myself, Mimic, Rune or anybody else - into voting Yes or No. Whichever way you vote it is your prerogative, we are simply saying that those voting should be doing so for valid reasons and not because of something stupid like My Little Pony.

By no means do I feel pressured I have always been a reasonable man when it comes to anything. You guys stated your case, I misread some stuff I thought about it and changed my mind. Cut and dry

I expect the same from Necro, my question is where is necro? Why isn't he in here fighting to get into the clan like people before him. Trolling to me is a rite of passage, if he can't take simple trolling like this, I don't feel he should be in the clan.

Ok Im here now, I was just unsure about the rules of posting in your own app. As for the trolling, I don't mind being poked fun at, a few trolls aren't enough to discourage me from wanting to be part of this clan.

I understand that I set a really bad impression with that brony thread, but I can assure you Im not going to post threads like that again. And Im not sure how people are getting the impression that I say brony stuff in game, Its not like I say stuff like "Watch my little pony guys!" or spam stuff from the show.

As for Windmill's post

1. Well, he made two horses have sex on our DarkRP server so I think it's pretty safe to assume...

Just because a lot of us don't like a "movement" doesn't make us ignorant. I'd say I'm pretty educated about bronyism; it's just retarded. Wouldn't be a big deal if he was just a person who watches a horse cartoon meant for kids, but he identifies himself as such and acts accordingly.

2. It reflects poorly on the clan when we have members spraying, speaking of, and otherwise acting like a my little pony enthusiast. Because most people aren't full-on retarded to think identifying with a movement about a cartoon for 8 year old girls is a good idea.

3. well, that changes everything.

sG is well off enough without horse fetishists, thanks.

1. You yourself posted

Start a Hobo army and create as many horse statues as possible and try to kill the mayor to stop hobo abuse.

Later on all of the horses had massive dicks as well.

both flaccid and erect!

2. Wow, you know people watch a little girls show, what you dont know is that I dont act accordingly to being a brony. I just enjoy the watching the show and other fan made stuff. I dont go to meet-ups, Cosplay, Write fan fiction, ect ect

3. There are quite a few bronies on the internet and people dont seems to have trouble with them, not everyone feels the same way about bronies as you.

4."sG is well off enough without horse fetishists, thanks." I didnt realise that you were the spokes person for the whole of sG

That's my side of the story, Thanks to everyone who posted an argument in favour of me.

TL;DR Please vote based on what Im like in-game and on the forums, not just because I watch a kids show.

Hmmm.... I'm moving back towards an abstain simply because I liked your response. I haven't really seen you on the forums enough/in game so sticking with that for now. There are still a few people who haven't chosen one side or the other so try and make a positive impact!

Abstain (therefore +1)

78/80

Yes [Community]: taboob, Sakata, Tortoise, Shotgunsnipa, IAF, DormantLemon, Wintergreen, skitt, Fab, Pork N Colorado, DeadDonkey, Archeh, Avery, JC, Amp, xmen, Ivanns, Llethander, Blackstone, Christmas, TeflonAssassin, Deltron

Abstain: Avery, Spell, Jungle Fever, Mitch, Someguy, illogical, Drug, shikaku, smooth

No [Community]: Daileyyy, Ponder, Windmill, , Shadow, Coco