Sign in to follow this  
Dead Donkey

Smite (Also beta keys)

Been playing a lot of the closed beta of this game, and I gotta say, I actually prefer it to LoL. They have lots of little features and design choices that just work better, and the 3rd person view is far more fun to play. Also, I'm fairly sure I am able to hand out as many beta keys as I want via email, so, if anyone needs one, hit me up.

Again, for those that don't know anything about the game -

It's a good game. Anyone else been playing it?

Guest Sandy Balls

Used to play it. Some of the "gods" are really op tho.

I would love to have two keys. Friend of mine was interested and showed me about it earlier, kind of interested how it plays as well.

when you register a key and start the game, your hi-rez login page gives you 3 more keys to distrubute.

i played the game for a bit, got my out-of-game level to 11 or 12. it was a nice change of pace from LoL, but it still felt like a matchup between which team had the biggest derps. after stomping game after game with sun wukong, he bo, and guan yu, it got kinda boring. especially so since 99% of the players only have access to the same 5 gods plus the 1 or 2 they bought with in-game currency.

Yeah, especially since the '1 or 2' bought are pretty much the same for everyone, give or take one thats also common as fuck. You don't see enough god variation, rully. LoLs system of rotating the default gods every week definitely has pros and cons, but its probably better than this.

Edited by Dead Donkey