Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

Olympics Opening Ceremony 2012

Lol who else watched it? So homo, and it dragged on and on and on. I didn't really watch the whole thing, it was just on all the TV's at the gym so I was more or less glancing at the ceremony between sets. I thought the James Bond part was entertaining though.

TL;DR: UK is soft. Come at me, Beefy.

The first 40mins were astonishing. The laters bits started to lose direction and by the end noone i know could make any real sense of what was being portrayed. For anyone who missed it certainly watch the first half. You dont wanna miss out on it.

The first 40mins were astonishing. The laters bits started to lose direction and by the end noone i know could make any real sense of what was being portrayed. For anyone who missed it certainly watch the first half. You dont wanna miss out on it.

pretty much this

The first 40mins were astonishing. The laters bits started to lose direction and by the end noone i know could make any real sense of what was being portrayed.

^

Who else is rooting for the Independent Athletes? I can't be the only one that loved this;

id4.gif

Edit:I also forgot this;

Edited by Oreo

Yeah it dragged on, but I thought it was a brilliant effort and really well done. Full props to the 7500 volunteer cast.

Rowan Atkinson was an unexpected highlight aha.

I had to turn off at about the point when France came out, too many bloody countries for me.