Sign in to follow this  
Troop

:O Look What i Found

I really liked the one Mayo made way back when.

I forgot who, but someone in staff didn't like it. so it was scrapped. We couldn't agree on how some things were gonna be done, and so nothing was ever done.

Also, FYI I didnt use the rezland font for the original logo. It was from something else.

Well, I'm all for another contest.

how about instead of kidding ourselves we just let mayo use his design? any competition for a simple thing like this is a waste of this clan's precious time and resources

There are others that aren't too bad at graphic designs; Swag, IAF, Ace, Christmas, etc;

I'd be down for a collaboration thread, people post ideas and others come in and offer input, perhaps... I don't know lol I'm tired and off to bed

how about instead of kidding ourselves we just let mayo use his design? any competition for a simple thing like this is a waste of this clan's precious time and resources

More like, Lets not kid ourselves, it's fucking on because it will give them something to do around here and I'll be on the fucking sidelines cheering my ass off showing my titties.

lol what the fuck drugs are you on? Edited by Illogical

lol what the fuck drugs are you on?

ALL OF THEM

Edited by Frosted Butts

lol what the fuck drugs are you on?

ALL OF THEM

good.

now about that new logo contest....