Sign in to follow this  
Nerd4Life

hai hai there.

I couldn't tell you if it's worth it or not. Our JB is on there but I heard it's full of freekillers/abuse.

so what you're saying is that nothing's changed? lol

I couldn't tell you if it's worth it or not. Our JB is on there but I heard it's full of freekillers/abuse.

so what you're saying is that nothing's changed? lol

idk, i would say its worth it if you like to play jb. its only 15 dollars. i find it funny that it is actually cheaper than CSS

All my specs are better than the required. I gave up trying after it wouldn't work in the closed beta.

You are just dumb. reformat your computer, and it will probably work.

Wow that sucks. My boyfriend has it on his account but I haven't tried it yet. I just wanna know from others if it's worth it or not.

lol church....

All my specs are better than the required. I gave up trying after it wouldn't work in the closed beta.

You are just dumb. reformat your computer, and it will probably work.

Wow that sucks. My boyfriend has it on his account but I haven't tried it yet. I just wanna know from others if it's worth it or not.

lol church....

you man-crushing, fatboy?

Yeah how sad can you fucking be, I hail from Montreal, city with 24 goddamn stanley's and not a single one since like '92.

GODDAMN HOCKEY COMMISSION REMOVING MONTREAL'S MONOPOLY ON ALL FRENCH CANADIAN PLAYERS.

ALSO FUCK SCANDINAVIANS AND RUSSIANS AND THEIR SUPERIOR SKILLS.

Canucks still suck.

Hockey sucks

shadow is correct, but you are wrong zach.

hockey = best sport on earth . canucks suck lolol, along with commissioner bettman and donald fehr.

i'll cry if theres no hockey season this year. I was looking forward to suite seats @ the winter classic in AA

Yeah that's what I thought :(((((((((((

LETS JUST GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL 6 AND EVERYTHING WILL BE KAY.

I approve of this.

lol we all know that the redwings would beat down the original 6 today ^_^ but it would be fun to have an original 6 "playoff" one year, instead of another shitty all-star game where it isn't east-vs-west

Edited by Nitestalker

hockey = best sport on earth . canucks suck lolol, along with commissioner bettman and donald fehr.

i'll cry if theres no hockey season this year. I was looking forward to suite seats @ the winter classic in AA

Is there a chance of no hockey? I don't keep up with hockey news but, if there's no hockey, that would suck.

Is there a chance of no hockey? I don't keep up with hockey news but, if there's no hockey, that would suck.

Well the current CBA runs out sept. 15th, and the league has stated that they will not start next season under the current agreement. The players association wants 57% (or some shit) of revenue, while the league only wants to pay them like 48% (or something around there).

They have 2 weeks to sign an agreement, but neither the NHL or NHLPA have proposed anything the other will agree to. I think they'll soon realize though if they have another lockout, even delaying the season month or two, they will lose a fuckton of fans, and lose players to european leagues (iirc contracts for the year are void in the event of a lockout).