Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

What is the reason for my life?

Guest SwampThing
The purpose of life is to create life. So just jack off in a sperm bank and then kill urself.

WOW funny

Unfortunately we do not serve any purpose. Since we're here and can't do anything about it... Try and make the most out of it. Go to school, make money, fuck a bunch of chicks. Live it up.

About the religious situation... Why? When you die, you either get cremated or decompose in a box. We're nothing more than a bunch of strategically placed molecules, just like said animals who do not possess souls.

The purpose of life is to survive and replicate, you should just know this, secondary purposes are to fulfill your needs, such as wealth, health(mental and physical) and love. if you are constantly trying to fulfill your needs you wont even have time to worry about shit like this. Pro tip: stop trolling forums and go outside to start :)

Unfortunately we do not serve any purpose. Since we're here and can't do anything about it... Try and make the most out of it. Go to school, make money, fuck a bunch of chicks. Live it up.

About the religious situation... Why? When you die, you either get cremated or decompose in a box. We're nothing more than a bunch of strategically placed molecules, just like said animals who do not possess souls.

Because if he believes in God and Heaven and they are real, he will go to Heaven and won't simply rot.

Because if he believes in God and Heaven and they are real, he will go to Heaven and won't simply rot.

He'll get the chance to repent and go to Heaven anyways if he doesn't believe, so long as he hasn't done something "majorly" "evil", so he's covered no matter what.

BUT If I die, then there is nothing, I will not have found the answer because I would be dead and unable to reason this fact out.

See, your problem is you are thinking inside the box, you must think outside the box, you have no proof that there is no afterlife, and you have no proof that there is one, so believe what you want, but just know that there are different possibilities out there, and be positive, thinking positively is one of the most important things in life, it can help you achieve things you never dreamed possible and it can help you live a healthy happy life, just dont bother with the things that make you feel bad, why do that to yourself when you can be happy and think positively.

The meaning of life is 42 (hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

Let me give you this quote to discuss

There are 5 Major Religions in the world with countless others. According to most religions there is only one god. Their God. This means that 4 of them have to be wrong. You can imagine can't you. You go up to heaven (if there is one) and you have the major gods standing in front of you. All holding a peice of card. You choose your god, he then hands you down the card and it says *bluff*.

internet_serious_business.jpg

Guest Velocity

You live.. Is that a problem? you don't need to know.

Why am I living? What is my purpose? To me, I exist only to take up space. There is absolutely no reason for me to live is there? Why did that first little monocellular organism that randomly spawned into existence decide that it needed to survive? If it didnt have the ability to reason that out for itself, if it was just randomly driven, where did the survival instincts come from? Have the rest of you ever tried to reason out your existence?

Is my life just a coincidence of a few molecules aligning just right to make that organism which just so happened to start to divide and eventually specialize and create all of these viruses, bacteria, and organisms we know? Or is there a higher power at work? I have always kept an open mind, in fact I like to think that there is a God. It gives me peace of mind but when I asked a friend jokingly "What else am I useful for?" it really struck something and I just decided that I am worthless.

Let the depression begin.

you know im not gonna say something like "EMO" or "DUMBASS"

you know honestly there is a point in life to live it out do all you can,

make the best of the best.maybe life is pointless maybe not but who cares

make it not pointless to yourself.