Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

is it dead yet?

I will allways care, but what i want to say wont be liked so. . .

no comment..

Why even post in the first place then?

because I am stupid. thinking any might have even understood

and i care so much that i wanted to say something but dont have the balls to say it for fear of the responces,

no comment....

What do you care? Aren't you banned for hacking?

I will allways care, but what i want to say wont be liked so. . .

no comment..

it would be lovly to play sg's mc.

But you don't care enough that you hacked?

I did not hack because I don't care about sG minecraft, or because I am a deceitful bitch, it was because I don't understand the rule about mod's and cretin things being "gaining and unfair advantage"

I was not out to destroy the game play of others. . .and i think the most of it is that i was lazy?

but don't mistake that laziness for not careing.

If i am ever given the chance to play on sg's mc agin, i will be righting up the few questions i have about "mod's and such" before get back on and play.

Edited by Kit Cat

I did not hack because I don't care about sG minecraft, or because I am a deceitful bitch, it was because I don't understand the rule about mod's and cretin things being "gaining and unfair advantage"

I was not out to destroy the game play of others. . .and i think the most of it is that i was lazy?

but don't mistake that laziness for not careing.

If i am ever given the chance to play on sg's mc agin, i will be righting up the few questions i have about "mod's and such" before get back on and play.

Kit Cat I swear back when Montgomery was banned from MC for hacking you came to Ctark and told him you also had some mods like Montgomery had and you needed help uninstalling them, and Ctark helped you get your minecraft.jar back to the original setting.

Even if that didn't happen, and I'm 99% sure that is how it happened, how being able to see any diamond or gold doesn't register as an unfair advantage and being wrong is beyond me.

Anyways, to get this thread back on the rails, a lot of the popular servers are special mod servers. One's that have an RPG side to it, like I know a number of top servers are a jail style server or a medivial ages style. This might be good to look at.

Edited by Sportsteen583

Anyways, to get this thread back on the rails, a lot of the popular servers are special mod servers. One's that have an RPG side to it, like I know a number of top servers are a jail style server or a medivial ages style. This might be good to look at.

JB 2.0

To add my two cents, I really like the idea of an RPG server.

*Sigh* remember before I got banned for having odd mining habits?

Just bring back a person in charge of Swag Isles

Sooners knew what he was doing, he hasn't been wrongfully banned, ask him to start a community

Thought you left

As for how to populate I think the rpg sounds grate. just make sure it dose not cause you to ban all your active players.

Don't worry. Our current players are smart and read the rules and will listen when we do the mods. We got rid of the dumb people already so we should have no problem. dumb people like you

As for how to populate I think the rpg sounds grate. just make sure it dose not cause you to ban all your active players.

Don't worry. Our current players are smart and read the rules and will listen when we do the mods. We got rid of the dumb people already so we should have no problem. dumb people like you

look at the itallics and bolded parts... Illogical understands my secret plans....