Sign in to follow this  
buddy2166

Ban appeal

I have this problem with MCbans as follows.

Basicly it all kicked of when i was on a server and went afk and for the loo and my brother decideds it would be funny to pull a prank on me so he goes on a griefs this tower thing and i thought that was the end of it, as it is a server i do not really like anyway and swiftly got rid of it from my server list.

The next day i decide to play some SG minecraft and continue building my apartment in illogical's lighthouse but sadly when i go on i am greeted by "You have been globably banned from MCbans servers" :huh: i thought i must have clicked on the wrong server and tried again and once more "You have been globably banned from MCbans servers" :o so i am wondering if there is anyway to get back on The SG minecraft server?

As i was saying i continued to go to the MCbans website wondering what the heck is up and soon realise that all the little griefing pranks my elder brother has done have all been recorded and eventually made me banned from all Mcbans server's and i find this very frustrating as it was not my fault but now i have to deal with the consequences of my brothers mistakes.

I try to appeal for some of the bans but yet again im greeted by such quote's "Do not come back" and "We dont want scum like you" and if there is anyone who can vouch for me on the SG minecraft server that i am not a griefer and i like building mostly i would be thankfull.

Yours buddy2166

There is not much we can do, The rep speaks for itself. I don't know you personally, So I wouldn't know how trustworthy you are or if the story your providing is even true. It is your account, you are responsible for what is done using your account.

There is not much we can do, The rep speaks for itself. I don't know you personally, So I wouldn't know how trustworthy you are or if the story your providing is even true. It is your account, you are responsible for what is done using your account.

Basically this, if your account has been banned with evidence then there is no chance for that account to be unbanned on all servers running MCbans, best chance is to just buy a new account, or find a server that doesn't use MCbans.

Why the hell do we run mcbans?

CAUSE THAT IS WHAT FUCKING CTARK WANTS TO RUN!

Probably to keep away griefers/hackers who just go around fucking servers up.

Guest Sandy Balls

Why the hell do we run mcbans?

CAUSE THAT IS WHAT FUCKING CTARK WANTS TO RUN!

Probably to keep away griefers/hackers who just go around fucking servers up.

I'm still here.

There is a way to except players from automatic kicks, I am not sure if this person can be trusted though. Does anyone trust/know him? I am going to see if I can talk to the global banning servers to see what happened,

EDIT:

No evidence was submitted via mcbans.

EDIT2:

Talked with the banning servers, Your best bet would to try to appeal.

Edited by Blitz_9100

I agree with blitz, Try to appeal via mcbans or something.

We can bypass the auto ban, but it is there for a reason, if you can get a player or two in here to vouch for you I will consider it though.

When you finish appealing and your reputation improves via mcbans, please, feel free to come and play on our server again, but until then, not much we can do....

Sorry!

Sign in to follow this