Sign in to follow this  
Slazors92

What do you think of furries?

bronies are gay though

bronies are those who like MLP. What about those who would simply desire the characters for sue as sex slaves?

bronies are gay though

bronies are those who like MLP. What about those who would simply desire the characters for sue as sex slaves?

What?

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

I dont think that was any stranger than some of the stuff youve written here:

This thread makes me feel like a jellyfish peaceful and calm until a man takes me out of the water and uses my venom to irritate his nipples and as I watch as they turn bright red I am proud of what I have done; then the man throws me at the wall and then I slowly sink away into the compost

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

Why the fuck do you double quote everything, pray tell.

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

I dont think that was any stranger than some of the stuff youve written here:

This thread makes me feel like a jellyfish peaceful and calm until a man takes me out of the water and uses my venom to irritate his nipples and as I watch as they turn bright red I am proud of what I have done; then the man throws me at the wall and then I slowly sink away into the compost

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

It just does it when I hit "quote" and at this point I am just to lazy to go back and delete one of them.

:-(

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

bronies are gay though

bronies are gay though

What?

It just does it when I hit "quote" and at this point I am just to lazy to go back and delete one of them.

:-(

Fuck you, fix it.

Let me enlighten you confused and hopeless ragamuffins:

If somethin' make yo junk tingle' then it's right.

If you like watching weird shit such as two horse puttin' they hooves on each other's nipples n shit/whatnot,

then hey. At least your junk is tingly.

I hope this makes sense.

Guest Noiman Cascade

They're weird as shit.