Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Post your tattoo pic's here

Normally I wouldn't say these two words in one sentence,

but sweetrock's thread makes me horny.

wRDxC.gif

PS; she looks like Olivia Wilde but with bigger boobs.

She is Olivia Wiilde.

SHE GOT BIGGER BOOBS !

If that's Olivia Wilde, she looks like she aged some since I've last seen her.

66666666666666666666.gif

wRDxC.gif

She is Olivia Wiilde.

SHE GOT BIGGER BOOBS !

tumblr_lrycfiwVx01r0v3zoo1_400.jpg

It looks like someone got a boob job.

I don't go to any of your threads and fuck them or give you all - points. I don't really care about any of you. It not right to go to someones thread and fuck it up cause you don't like them. Y es I am crazy and have issues but I don't go and post stupid shit on your threads so I'm asking you all to stop. I don't like it and don't appreciation you keep your dislikes to your self ty

I don't go to any of your threads and fuck them or give you all - points. I don't really care about any of you. It not right to go to someones thread and fuck it up cause you don't like them. Y es I am crazy and have issues but I don't go and post stupid shit on your threads so I'm asking you all to stop. I don't like it and don't appreciation you keep your dislikes to your self ty

l0Zmp.jpg

I like my threads HIV-free.

wRDxC.gif

She is Olivia Wiilde.

SHE GOT BIGGER BOOBS !

tumblr_lrycfiwVx01r0v3zoo1_400.jpg

It looks like someone got a boob job.

I am okay with this.

Wow. I found a forums that looks nearly identical to this one, talking about Olivia Wilde. According to them, that's definitely not Olivia Wilde. Well... okay, not definitely. A bit of a mixed bag, actually.

http://www.dayonepat...get-a-boob-job/

Edited by Windmill

Wow. I found a forums that looks nearly identical to this one, talking about Olivia Wilde. According to them, that's definitely not Olivia Wilde. Well... okay, not definitely. A bit of a mixed bag, actually.

No... Both of those are Olivia Wild. The one where she's juggling her boobs was for a breast cancer awareness program I believe.

What the fuck do you people get tattoos for? You have absolutely no appreciation for the tradition involved in tattooing. Us fucking westerners just like ink on fucking lions or stupid chinese sentences as tattoos. They are supposed to tell your life story, tattoos are a walking auto-biography. We're just uncreative and simple minded in these times. I really do hate westerners.

EDIT: Olivia WIlde, shes fugly and has no curves or hips, the fuck I would break that toothpick if I even stood around her with an erection. Also if she got a boobjob, shes bouncing her tits with her hands because thats the only way they'll bounce. Fake tits are not good for anybody

Edited by SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen

What the fuck do you people get tattoos for? You have absolutely no appreciation for the tradition involved in tattooing. Us fucking westerners just like ink on fucking lions or stupid chinese sentences as tattoos. They are supposed to tell your life story, tattoos are a walking auto-biography. We're just uncreative and simple minded in these times. I really do hate westerners.

EDIT: Olivia WIlde, shes fugly and has no curves or hips, the fuck I would break that toothpick if I even stood around her with an erection. Also if she got a boobjob, shes bouncing her tits with her hands because thats the only way they'll bounce. Fake tits are not good for anybody

I'm going to neg rep your post as soon as I get on my computer.

No... Both of those are Olivia Wild. The one where she's juggling her boobs was for a breast cancer awareness program I believe.

I'm pretty sure that this is Olivia Wilde, when I googled here name, I came accros this picture.

dont be mad cause people would rather see olivia wilde juggling her tits than see your fugly face / tattoos.

So much wrong with this post.