Sign in to follow this  

UV VETs

well if we start counting activeness on the forum, i should be exempt. :P i hva e heavy load at school and i cant access a computer every day.

I'm guessing 10 months (when I was officially in the clan). I remember when I first went to the UV server. I was actually trying to get banned for spamming mic. But Coinstar thought I was funny and didn't ban me. So time passed and I gained levels, then I applied.

lol.. can we not put *VETS* people think im a super duper old guy from world war and stuff =/ lol. but yeah.. thats my post <<== YES IM A VET D:<!!!

Undead vetrenarians LMAO sounds weird. sounds like undead / zombie ventrenarians from world war 1 / 2 /3 LMAO

No, its says you joined the forums in october, and you weren't in the clan till November.... so 2 months MAYBE.

i was about to say that until i read this post

Well I don't really have a say cause I'm not an admin but Phoenix and I thought it should be around a of being in the clan, maybe 11 months. Contract is almost there and echo...you're just a no because you never use the forums.

Echo= no.

Contract=no.

Rolyat=yes.

what do u mean i never use the fourms if i dont have any thing 2 say i dont say it but i read it and u have no proof that i do or donot use the fourms and i do and always have