Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Peanuts anybody?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Feb 21 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

its nice not being the only one who likes nuts.

Oh cmoooooon noooooooooobody believes you are actually a girl. You are a small boy around the age of 13. That being said, no surprise you like nuts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Feb 21 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

actually, if you want to accuse me of being a guy, then you must know that i am actually a 47 year old man with a voice changer...

Oh thank god. Thats more my type. Location?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Feb 22 2009, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

kentucky. i'd tell you the town but i dont want any one knowing. i'll give you a hint: it starts with 'M'

Is it MADISONVILLE? If so, meet me and some of my regulars (45-50) out behind the old abandoned Kuester's Do It Center Tomorrow at sundown. We gonna rock this shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sammy. @ Feb 21 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

actually, if you want to accuse me of being a guy, then you must know that i am actually a 47 year old man with a voice changer...

I don't believe you. That you have no gender is so obvious to people like me.