Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

Secret Whimsyshire

It’s one of several items needed to unlock the Whimsyshire level:

Step 1 (Acquire all items) – Black Mushroom which spawns in cathedral level 1 from Act 1

- Leoric’s Shinbone which is located randomly in the fireplace in Leoric’s Manor Act 1.

- Liquid Rainbow is found by traveling to Oasis, head SW until you find a small path leading to a watery clearing, save the rare spawn Zaven The Alchemist from the vultures, explore the mysterious cave he provides access to, and locate the rare spawn Mysterious Chest. If either the Mysterious Chest or Zaven don’t spawn, then the game will need to be remade.

- Wirt’s Bell is sold from Squirt the Peddler in Caldeum Bazaar in Act 2 for 100k gold.

- Gibbering Gemstone drops from Chiltara a random mob in the Caverns of Frost Act 3.

- Plans: Staff of Herding drops randomly from Izual on Act 4.

Step 2 (Build Staff of Herding)

After acquiring all the necessary items, build it at the Blacksmith.

Step 3 (Simply walk to the Whimsyshire level)

You have to walk from new tristram to the street to old-tristram. You will find a red glowing slit with a dead cow infront of it. The rest is self-explanatory.

Idk if this is the "secret pony level" but this portal has a dead cow in front of it.

You get to kill.... ponies dude. I would just casually replace the p with br and it becomes the greatest 2 hours of my life.

actually when you look at it that way it makes it a lot better

buying the game now

jk I don't have the money *cries*

Sign in to follow this