Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

What's everyone playing?

So im lvl 60 already and a barb. All I can say is that barbs are really squishy even with a lot of health. I like how I was able to solo everything up to diablo hell. And from what everyone is saying in the forums for diablo barbs wont survive against rare mobs. Im probably going to re roll a demon hunter.

So im lvl 60 already and a barb. All I can say is that barbs are really squishy even with a lot of health. I like how I was able to solo everything up to diablo hell. And from what everyone is saying in the forums for diablo barbs wont survive against rare mobs. Im probably going to re roll a demon hunter.

I have a feeling they're going to start patching for balance now that they have lots of statistics about classes, deaths, etc.

I roll wizard in everything I can, so I'm a level 26 wizard.

Disintegrate is basically Iron Man's beam weapon, it's great.

Every time I see someone use that ability, I always have the Reaper noise play in my head.

Edited by Rune

Just found out what I think is the best way to go weapons wise for DH. One hand crossbow with a quiver, need a crossbow with lots of deeps for the attack speed to mean a lot though.

Monk, lvl 18

Only time I die is usually only when I get stunned and was running low on hp anyway.

Other than that, it's pretty hard to kill...

Sign in to follow this