Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

Salv can go suck a dic*

sketch you weren't there so I know it sounds ridiculous, heres exactly what happened:

I was playing wizard, leveling it and I had a few shop items because I didn't die: Amulet of learning, crusaders wish and goggles. I also had almost 16k, it was 15k and something. I said I would be back in less than a minute and for them to please not kick me because I would be on the mic anyways because I was going to use the steam browser. Then before I know it im kicked, I check my console and a bunch of people saying it'd be funny to kick me, and then salv saying "im kicking him." I then have to wait 5 minutes before I get into the server and I can't go on wizard and I have no money, no gun and no shop items. This happens every fucking day whether I join spec temporarily or not.

#1 There is no proof.

#2 From what I hear, Salv didn't even kick you.

Even if Salv did, he is still in the right. The server was full and you claimed you were going to be AFK. An admin kicked you to let an active player play on the server. Even if you stated you were going to be back, it doesn't make you immune whatsoever from being kicked.

Grow up and move on. You're in the wrong and even if you had proof of him kicking you for being AFK when you said you would be away, he is still in the right.

#1 There is no proof.

#2 From what I hear, Salv didn't even kick you.

Even if Salv did, he is still in the right. The server was full and you claimed you were going to be AFK. An admin kicked you to let an active player play on the server. Even if you stated you were going to be back, it doesn't make you immune whatsoever from being kicked.

Grow up and move on. You're in the wrong and even if you had proof of him kicking you for being AFK when you said you would be away, he is still in the right.

Whoever kicked me would have been in the right if i was actually AFK and not in specs... I didn't say I was going to be afk, I said I'll be right back I gotta do something real quick on the internet. Last time I checked I was still at my keyboard the entire time, I just wasn't participating that round. It might seem like it was in the right but the entire thing was a joke, one that wasn't funny. I know I'm not immune to being kicked but its just a fucking abuse of power to kick me for fun which was the purpose of the kick. The reason I didn't post it in the admin complaints section is because I just want them to fucking stop and know its not funny.

Dude uh...isn't going into spec pretty much going afk? If an admin knows you went afk, helps when you say you are, then they have the right to kick you for taking up a spot on a full server. It isn't abuse when you aren't playing the game, yet you are taking up the spot.

You know what nevermind. Nobody wants to step up and say they're wrong and apologize, it just shows immaturity, and sorry for accusing you salv but I had only what my console said to go on.

edit: they can make all the excuses they want but when it comes down to it they just kicked me for the fun of it.

Forgive my late arrival, I just noticed the thread.

they can make all the excuses they want but when it comes down to it they just kicked me for the fun of it.

I'm not making ANY excuses because you're absolutely right, fun it was!

This thread is even better than the lawls from kicking you.

You know what nevermind. Nobody wants to step up and say they're wrong and apologize, it just shows immaturity, and sorry for accusing you salv but I had only what my console said to go on.

edit: they can make all the excuses they want but when it comes down to it they just kicked me for the fun of it.

No one is wrong except for you. Apologize to me, right now.

Apologize to yourself for censoring yourself in a thread created about yourself in order to draw attention to yourself after revealing yourself to be going afk and pleading for yourself thereby condemning yourself to your own fate.

Forgive my late arrival, I just noticed the thread.

I'm not making ANY excuses because you're absolutely right, fun it was!

This thread is even better than the lawls from kicking you.

so what you're saying is that you're a douchebag.

You made a thread about ME, when I didn't even do -shit- with my admin powers, of course I'm going to defend myself.

The people who were saying it'd be funny weren't even in sG.

Acting mature on the forums? Everyone that posted barely even spoke in the server or even used their admin to be immature anyway.

And no, there weren't any AFK's at the time. Everybody on, was active.

You got back in the server, correct? Enjoy your game.

wow remember when i got admin and you said that i would abuse it all the time on you?

is this like your turn to be even more of a dick now that your an SO? i've seen more admin abuse stuff about you then i ever had, and the only person that complained about me was walmart

If you think it's abuse then post a demo of it and put it in the right section.

dang yo did you even think before saying this?

you can't demo it when you get kicked screenshots is all you can get after getting kicked, nice try though

wow remember when i got admin and you said that i would abuse it all the time on you?

is this like your turn to be even more of a dick now that your an SO? i've seen more admin abuse stuff about you then i ever had, and the only person that complained about me was walmart

dang yo did you even think before saying this?

you can't demo it when you get kicked screenshots is all you can get after getting kicked, nice try though

Should probably read the thread before you talk shit. Just saying.

What balls on you Nuclear. Since I got SO, I haven't even played with you. I never complained about you abusing me because at the time, we were chill. If I ever abuse, it's against someone I'm on TS with and doesn't disrupt gameplay. Learn your facts before coming in here saying shit.

What balls on you Nuclear. Since I got SO, I haven't even played with you. I never complained about you abusing me because at the time, we were chill. If I ever abuse, it's against someone I'm on TS with and doesn't disrupt gameplay. Learn your facts before coming in here saying shit.

Just, don't.

You've been around long enough to know Nuclear is special.

Sign in to follow this