Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

Salv can go suck a dic*

That wasn't even me lmfao

I dont even care, all I read was "im kicking him lol"

I wasn't even gone for 30 seconds. Then I lost my race, 15.6k and I had to waste my time waiting to get into the server while people who were actually afk sat in the server.

I dont even care, all I read was "im kicking him lol"

I wasn't even gone for 30 seconds. Then I lost my race, 15.6k and I had to waste my time waiting to get into the server while people who were actually afk sat in the server.

Woah, calm down. It's literally just a game.

Im just sick of this shit, they do this all the time and its just frustrated. Yes, butt made. They need their admin removed for a week and for this to happen to them and maybe they'll understand how fucking annoying it is.

You got back in after a round or so. Enjoy.

Whoa whoa whoa, all the time? That's where you're mistaken. I haven't touched you or anyone -at all-. Quit blaming shit on people if they didn't even do anything wrong.

I don't find it funny when it happens multiple times a day, and when I have 16k, shop items and the race I was on gets taken away every time. It's ridiculously annoying and it shouldn't happen, it is clear ADMIN ABOOSE.

I don't find it funny when it happens multiple times a day, and when I have 16k, shop items and the race I was on gets taken away every time. It's ridiculously annoying and it shouldn't happen, it is clear ADMIN ABOOSE.

How is it abuse? You went afk in a full server. Also, how is it our fault that you went afk with 16k?

You went spectator in a full server, and went AFK on 16k? Then further said "Don't kick me." Of course someone's gonna kick you for the laughs. There's too many legit reasons that they can fall back on.

Jesus christ how many times are you going to make threads like this WITHOUT any PROOF? For the 100th time we cannot do ANYTHING WITHOUT IT

Also if anything were to happen this should be in the admin complaints section...

I'm just asking them to stop, I said i'll be back in 30 seconds, thats a fucking ridiculous reason to kick someone so stop trying to justify it, I didn't put it in the admin complaints sections because I just want you to stop and not be a fucking dick trying to justify it.

Also, all of you were going on about how its gonna be fucking funny to do it so thats just fucked up.

Have some fucking decency and stop doing it and acting all mature on the forums about it when you act like a fucking child with your admin powers.

I also like how there were multiple afks in the server but its just funny to kick me alone because I tell you I'll be back in less than a minute.

You made a thread about ME, when I didn't even do -shit- with my admin powers, of course I'm going to defend myself.

The people who were saying it'd be funny weren't even in sG.

Acting mature on the forums? Everyone that posted barely even spoke in the server or even used their admin to be immature anyway.

And no, there weren't any AFK's at the time. Everybody on, was active.

You got back in the server, correct? Enjoy your game.

Of course im going to make the thread about you, I don't know who kicked me, all I know is that in my console is a bunch of laughter, and you saying: "im kicking him."

Who else am I suppose to assume kicked me? Even if it wasn't you, you had the intention of kicking me. I'm not enjoying myself if I have to rejoin the server constantly

I find it ridiculous that you said you went in spec with 16k and your favorite race. You're bound to get kicked if you join spec in a full server and say you're going AFK. He's fine, you were AFK.

Holy shit coolness. Calm the fuck down...

No need for this. If you have to go afk in a FULL server, then just go afk(if it's 30 seconds, rush in and die, rounds last longer than that normally) and wallah, you'll be good.

Saying "I'm going afk, don't kick me" is asking for you to be kicked.

Just going afk is less likely to get kicked due to no one noticing unless you go afk in a completely derp spot outside the map.

I find it ridiculous that you said you went in spec with 16k and your favorite race. You're bound to get kicked if you join spec in a full server and say you're going AFK. He's fine, you were AFK.

sketch you weren't there so I know it sounds ridiculous, heres exactly what happened:

I was playing wizard, leveling it and I had a few shop items because I didn't die: Amulet of learning, crusaders wish and goggles. I also had almost 16k, it was 15k and something. I said I would be back in less than a minute and for them to please not kick me because I would be on the mic anyways because I was going to use the steam browser. Then before I know it im kicked, I check my console and a bunch of people saying it'd be funny to kick me, and then salv saying "im kicking him." I then have to wait 5 minutes before I get into the server and I can't go on wizard and I have no money, no gun and no shop items. This happens every fucking day whether I join spec temporarily or not.

This 100times over. And if you are having this many problems with admins, stop pissing them off and start recording a demo as soon as you join the server till your done playing. So if something like this happens again, which I have a feeling it will, we will have proof. GG

Another abusive admin needs to be banned.

Proof of this and maybe something can be done. Other than that this thread won't be getting you anywhere...

Sign in to follow this